Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Jimmer wasn't open. You guys need to watch the ending again.

vCash
    I thought he deserved a flagrant 2. It looked intentional and then noticing your mistake and trying to make up for it by catching him does not change it. I think for a moment Cousins lost control.

vCash
    It looked to me like he hit him with his forearm rather than his elbow. I think Vince did a little bit of acting and this one I do not think was intentional. But DMC isnt gonna get the benefit of the doubt at all. Just when I thought he was turning a corner too. He's been such a beast lately.

vCash
    There's no way he deserved a flagrant 2. It was definitely a flagrant 1, but it wasn't so excessive to call it a 2. It's not like Boogie just walked off after he hit him. He knew what he did and I think it was more of a get off me thing outta frustration than anything. Not excusing him at all, just defending him.

It really wasn't that big of a deal. He may have lost control in that instance, but that it. It was a frustrating game and anyone that thought we wouldn't see that side of him again is delusional. And just cause this happened, doesn't mean he's gonna all of a sudden regress.

And yeah, it was his forearm. He didn't have his arm bent and go all MMA on Carter. Of course if you looked at the ticker on ESPN, it said he threw an elbow. Way to stir the pot, ESPN!!! I guess that's their job, but so is covering the Kings sale to Seattle and they didn't say **** about it on Sports Center.

vCash
    Stupid's post game interviews are getting smarter and smarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Stupid's post game interviews are getting smarter and smarter.

vCash
    I personally think it was bad play calling. We were down by 3 with almost 16 seconds left. We should of had 3 people out there who could hit the 3 pointer and 2 men to play inside. Then take what the defense gives us. Take the best shot you can get in 4 seconds even if its a 2, I bet we could of got a easy 2 pointer and still had 10-11 seconds left on the clock and down by 1. Then press for the steal and foul force the other team to hit 2 free throws. Then we get the ball back with 5 or 6 seconds down by 1, 2 or 3 points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I personally think it was bad play calling. We were down by 3 with almost 16 seconds left. We should of had 3 people out there who could hit the 3 pointer and 2 men to play inside. Then take what the defense gives us. Take the best shot you can get in 4 seconds even if its a 2, I bet we could of got a easy 2 pointer and still had 10-11 seconds left on the clock and down by 1. Then press for the steal and foul force the other team to hit 2 free throws. Then we get the ball back with 5 or 6 seconds down by 1, 2 or 3 points.
    Yeah, there was way too much time on the clock to just jack up a 3 at the end of the game like that.

At least run the clock out so we have last shot if we're going for the tie!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Jimmer wasn't open. You guys need to watch the ending again.
    Vince Carter checked him, but I do believe Cisco had some room to Jimmer's left. If the ball is swung, Cisco could have had a good look... instead of Thomas trying to play hero taking a bad shot. His first shot was bad, he's just lucky the bank was open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Vince Carter checked him, but I do believe Cisco had some room to Jimmer's left. If the ball is swung, Cisco could have had a good look... instead of Thomas trying to play hero taking a bad shot. His first shot was bad, he's just lucky the bank was open.
    Dallas looked like they were playing good D.

Either way, unless the guy is open, he shouldn't be shooting.

Poorly drawn up play by Smart.

vCash
    Sick game boys. We had it. Then the refs screwed us and got everyone frustrated and off their game and boogie to give a nice elbow to Vince. Thornton was no help. I think Smart went with Tyreke abit too long. The reason why I say that is that the ball stopped moving. He just held on to the ball every time down the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Sick game boys. We had it. Then the refs screwed us and got everyone frustrated and off their game and boogie to give a nice elbow to Vince. Thornton was no help. I think Smart went with Tyreke abit too long. The reason why I say that is that the ball stopped moving. He just held on to the ball every time down the court.
    Yeah, Reke was in there a little too long. Should've benched him at around the 4 minute mark.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123