Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    You have to be from/live in the south to get it so it is obviously not for everyone..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Reality shows have been going on for over two decades. It's not as if this is a new epidemic. So to get mad at people for enjoying relatively new shows on another network, it's silly. Where's been your frustration with Survivor, Road Rules, Real World etc. for the last 10-20 years and why aren't you lambasting that crowd as well?
    They all fit into that crowd as well. Don't worry, I'm not singling you out.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    You have to be from/live in the south to get it so it is obviously not for everyone..

I don't think that's the case at all.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    They all fit into that crowd as well. Don't worry, I'm not singling you out.
    Ha, I haven't had the pleasure to watch this show and I've seen maybe 3 episodes of Jersey Shore. I actually just came in this thread cause of your whiny *****ing in the History thread. You seem to know quite a bit about these shows though for someone so against it.

vCash
    Its just different strokes for different strokes. There are around 300 tv channels. Watch what you want. I like some drama, some comedy, some sports and some reality. I like the Office but cant stand how I Met Your Mother. I like Person of Interest but do not like many other dramas. I like Hoops, Hockey and MMA but hate Golf and Soccer. I like Survivor, Big Brother, Jersey Shore, and Buckwild but I cant stand the Khartrashians or Kate plus 8. Fortunately there is a ton of TV nowadays so everybody can probably find something they like on some channel.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Ha, I haven't had the pleasure to watch this show and I've seen maybe 3 episodes of Jersey Shore. I actually just came in this thread cause of your whiny *****ing in the History thread. You seem to know quite a bit about these shows though for someone so against it.
    How do you not know about this **** when it's all over magazine covers, TV and even the local goddamn news.

vCash
    Season finale tomorrow! Don't forget...

vCash
    It got renewed! Hopefully it will only go like 1 more season and not get overdone like Jersey Shore.
    Last edited by Robbw241; 02-08-2013 at 02:18 PM.

vCash
    It got renewed! Hopefully it will only go like 1 more season and not get overdone like Jersey Shore.

I like it better than Jersey Shore. A couple of the Buckwild girls are cuter and not high maintenance. It is a bit strange that the Buckwild guys would waste so much money destroying their trucks. Jersey Shore house guests never made much sense to me after the 2nd season because they were all millionaires living like slobsin that house. Plus I never understood why guys that were famous and rich would settle for such unattractive girls at the bars. Being rich, famous, and followed by TV cameras should have made them magnets for the hottest ladies.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Good news. Thought for sure it wouldn't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234