Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVpatsfan View Post
    They should have just used real WV hicks.
    Yep. They should have just followed the Whites around. Get some shots of Jescoe huffing gas.

This show if ****ing stupid though. They seem more along the line of this "hicks" I know. They think theyre hicks or country because they go mudding and drink a lot. My female roomate records all these ******** shows and fills the dvr up so I cant record my shows

vCash
    When I first saw this show I thought they were all like 17-19... Then I see them at the club drinking...

They look young as hell.

vCash
    Shae... and ya they do all look like high-schoolers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Shae... and ya they do all look like high-schoolers.

vCash
    As much as I like this show for pure entertainment I don't see how it lasts more than 1 season.

vCash
    Shae, Katie and Cara make the show watchable for me. I like the show. I do not look at a TV show to learn anything. I look at it as corny cheese-ball entertainment. I have to deal with serious stuff in my real life so some brainless diversion on TV is a nice break here and there. I can not stand the Khartrashions and I do not watch Honeybooboo but I like this show just like I liked Jersey Shore.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Not enough Shae in this week's episode for my liking...

vCash
    It's so awful I can't not watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    It's so awful I can't not watch
    ... LOL. It's already down to the season finale and there's been like 5 episodes haha.

vCash
    I cant even watch anymore, what a flop

vCash
    I think it was pretty good. that *****y girl makes it good. What did you guys expect? Its West Virginia.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    ... LOL. It's already down to the season finale and there's been like 5 episodes haha.
    A lot of new shows are given a trial amount of episodes to get picked up. It isn't an indication of how good or how bad a show may be. But from what I've seen, it is pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I'm mad at someone for watching a show on a totally different network owned by a totally different cable company for bad programming on History/Discovery instead of the actual channels themselves. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    A lot of new shows are given a trial amount of episodes to get picked up. It isn't an indication of how good or how bad a show may be. But from what I've seen, it is pretty bad.
    I'm mad at someone for watching a show on a totally different network owned by a totally different cable company for bad programming on History/Discovery instead of the actual channels themselves. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
    It's **** like this show that make other networks play **** programming. Stupidity sells these days.

Pretty simple logic, actually.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Reality shows have been going on for over two decades. It's not as if this is a new epidemic. So to get mad at people for enjoying relatively new shows on another network, it's silly. Where's been your frustration with Survivor, Road Rules, Real World etc. for the last 10-20 years and why aren't you lambasting that crowd as well?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast