Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Maybe MTV should consider changing its name to ITV with the "I" standing for Idiocy.

vCash
    The show is actually entertaining only for the accents and the chix are slightly naked often.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

vCash
    I watched it yesterday with the mrs...now, I just can't watch JS because they are just a bunch of guidos screwing and drinking all of the time...it bugs me that they get paid so much by MTV to just be drunk and an STD waiting to happen...now that it is over, their 15 minutes should go away....as far as the WV hicks are concerned, they look to be a bunch of idoits just doing redneck things...now that they don't have to work, they can be redneck hicks even more

...I gotta admit that the show was somewhat more entertaining than I expected...I laughed at them a lot...but, as soon as the honeymoon is over for me, I will likely not watch it...how many stupid things can they do to have fun? Is there going to be an outside fire in every episode?

vCash
    I don't watch this, but I guess one of the whores posed nude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    is mtv nudity which means none at all.

vCash
    You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Best show 'ver...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    The show is actually entertaining only for the accents and the chix are slightly naked often.
    yeah but to me all the chicks are ugly as **** except that one indian girl she's ok

vCash
    Its just entertainment. Its not a very real depiction of most the people from that area. It is more like a stereotypical depiction like Jersey Shore. I only watched the first 2 episodes so far. I do like Cara and Shea from a looks standpoint. A lot of the stuff they do is pretty dangerous. Some of that stuff I might have tried when I was 15 but as my buddy Raffy tells me "As we age our brains get bigger and our balls get smaller"
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash

The degenerative crap they put on television making stupid people money is everything I hate about America.
    Had a really good friend and a girl both tell me that this show is awesome last night, when asked why they gave me multiple examples of things that I considered to be reasons not to watch the show.

Bdawk4prez owns me.

vCash
    They're just giving America what it wants.

The redhead and the Indian girl should allow me to buttsecks. Only half of that duo has done full nudes, but give it a year or two.

vCash
    Buckwild, Honey Boo Boo, etc.

They throw these idiotic shows at us, but unfortunately enough people watch it and like it in order to keep this garbage going

Dumbing down of America...

vCash

I saw part of the title and assumed this was the 'Official Buckwheat' thread.

vCash
    saw the first 2, probably wont watch again

vCash
    Honey Boo Boo>>>>>>>>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast