Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Blatche needs to be traded

First, I would love to say that as a nets fan, I love what I am seeing out of Blatche. He may have been one of the best/luckiest pick ups I have ever seen in the NBA. Who has seen Blatche ever play this well before? Not me...
    So here is my reason why he should be traded. His gas is going to run out meaning, he is eventually going to hit a stride at some point. I say trade the man while he's hot in a package deal and get someone valuable in return

vCash
    Should we trade Brook Lopez too?

vCash
    No. Just no. He has been great for us

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    yea you can't trade the guy because you assume he's going to tank
    [

vCash
    Unless we get a better starting PF then no.
    Last edited by JOhnnyTHaJet; 01-09-2013 at 03:14 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle86 View Post
    First, I would love to say that as a nets fan, I love what I am seeing out of Blatche. He may have been one of the best/luckiest pick ups I have ever seen in the NBA. Who has seen Blatche ever play this well before? Not me...
    So here is my reason why he should be traded. His gas is going to run out meaning, he is eventually going to hit a stride at some point. I say trade the man while he's hot in a package deal and get someone valuable in return
    Who could we get for him?

I would trade him for a good defensive guy who's also big enough to play center like Varejao, but i just don't see it happening

Blatche will stay with us, and im ok with it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Should we trade Brook Lopez too?
    I think we should throw in Mikhail Prokhorov too

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    yeaaright. he can be our back up c or even starting pf. no1 else on the team is capable of that.
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

vCash
    lol wut?

I thought Blatche was a ridiculously good pickup in the offseason, and he's shown it over the past few games. He's still only 26 and he was supposed to blow up to be one of the best pfs in the game not that long ago. The only thing that was keeping his stock so low was his attitude and his lack of conditioning. Playing with Agent Zero in a low character locker room for a pushover coach in BALTIMORE, no less, we're lucky he's even coachable at this point.

vCash
    It's not a terrrrible idea. I think he's playing at or near his ceiling.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maddBat View Post
    yeaaright. he can be our back up c or even starting pf. no1 else on the team is capable of that.
    That's the biggest problem.

A lot of bad things can be said about the center position, but most of the starting centers are big strong and able to simply outpower smaller guys.

Besides 'dray and lopez we got guys who are undersized even for a power forward let alone for centers.

Blatche isn't untouchable in my eyes, but to say he needs to be traded is little strong

I wouldn't be suprised if we didn't even make a trade until the off season.

Hump is the only player who found his place, but we would get much more in return for him as an expiring.
    Last edited by D.O.N.; 01-09-2013 at 10:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    He may reached he ceiling, but it's extremely valuable to have a bigman like him comming of the bench.

vCash
    Let me put this lightly:

lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    It doesn't matter about his ceiling. We did not sign Blatche because he had potential. We signed him because of what he is which is a talented scorer with athleticism and passing skills. Anything else he develops for us is just gravy. He gets paid little money off the bench for us.

With this rape crap teams will stay even more clear of him than before. We have a legitimate shot at keeping him

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    Let me put this lightly:

lol
    Did you watch the Avengers? (dumb question looking at your avi but whatever)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast