Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Because we would be adding more salary to already a deep backcourt.
    Greene doesn't play in the backcourt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcmillionaire View Post
    lol man i've been hearing gortat is really unhappy in phoenix, if we could trade rip and a 1st round(ours not charlottes) for gortat . it might work because phoenix also wants rudy gay while its rumored memphis wants dudley n alot of 1st round picks. Heck i'd even love rip for scola
    Gortat is worth WAAAAAYYYY more than that package. There really aren't a lot of centers in the league that are better all around players than him. Which speaks the the sad state of the center position in the NBA but also increases his value.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    He possibly can. I believe it was the 09 campaign in the preseason, they tried him at the 2 and he played well. Not to say he will but its a possibility.

vCash
    He played 4% of minutes there and sucked defensively. The experiment pretty much ended there, as he's too awkward and slow to defend 2s. There's a reason 6'11" guards are so rare.

I just don't think signing him has any barring on Rip whatsoever. The Cook signing hinges on Rip far more than adding a higher potential Radmanovic.

He's pretty well sucked since '09 anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcmillionaire View Post
    lol man i've been hearing gortat is really unhappy in phoenix, if we could trade rip and a 1st round(ours not charlottes) for gortat . it might work because phoenix also wants rudy gay while its rumored memphis wants dudley n alot of 1st round picks. Heck i'd even love rip for scola

Scola can't be traded until June i believe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123