Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

GRIZZ v GSW 1/9/13

V

I hate to even write this GT tonight. The news is full of rampant speculation that the Grizz FO is looking to move not just Rudy but also our beloved ZBo.
    As a 12 year season ticket holder, it makes me sick that these pencil necked geeks of a FO don't get MEMPHIS. Read the frickin paper sometime, Pera and Levien and Hollinger!!! Read how we love our ZBo and we have been patient with Rudy getting better and better. See how the crowd is and loves this team and BELIEVES in this team !!!!!!!!!
    The Grizzlies(22-10) travel to the GSW(22-11) at a half game ahead......WHAT WORSE SCENARIO COULD THOSE COMPUTER NERDS HAVE CREATED THAN TO BE FIGHTING FOR THE 4 SEED IN SAN FRANCISCO?????
    Do THAT math, Hollinger if you create a loss.

Sports South 9:30 PM CST
    FM 92.9
    AM 680
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Good first quarter offensively...however we need to slow down the warriors. Points are coming way to easy for them

vCash
    DA playing at sf causes mismatch nightmares for opponents

vCash
    Ugly 3rd quarter but we still have the lead. Time to continue the stingy Defense and pick it up on the offensive end!

vCash
    Great win for us! 3-0 on a west coast swing!!! Rudy played great tonight, as well as the entire front court. Back to Grizzlies basketball GRIT AND GRIND!

vCash
    Watched nervously from afar. Sometimes I feel they do better when I don't watch and we needed the +2 on this game with the dubs. I am really proud of them recovering and playing Grizz ball again !!! Guess a little adversity stimulated some great results !
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    I hope they enjoy the day off tommorrow because they need to bring another great effort to beat the spurs

vCash
    Yep; another two-fer