Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I do remember that. Also there was that one guy who plays crickets on it's always sunny and he is a writer on some stuff.

I had no idea they brought this back. I will have to check it out tonight.
    Season 1 also had J-Rock from The Trailer Park Boys too which was awesome.

whens the new season on
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Season 1 also had J-Rock from The Trailer Park Boys too which was awesome.

whens the new season on
    the first two episodes already aired last tuesday but it is on tuesday nights on spike

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    you also missed the 2nd season? Man a lot of guys missed that 2nd season. It was fun having somebody actually figure it out.
    2nd season definitely wasn't as good as the 1st season. 1st season was just so original and Matt Gould was more entertaining than Tim/Ingrid/Amanda...
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I didn't know they brought it back. I watched the original and liked it.

vCash
    Tonight at 10. I would have missed it if I wasn't channel surfing.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Pretty awesome show, remember seeing the original with JROCK wayy back in the day lo. This season looks pretty decent

vCash
    This Schmo isn't bad. Not as good as the original, but he'll make this entertaining. Watching the new one now (caught the end of the Hoosiers game).

vCash
    It's actually funny reading about this because the first Schmo (Matt Kennedy) is my cousin

vCash
    love it.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    It's actually funny reading about this because the first Schmo (Matt Kennedy) is my cousin
    You serious? Is it true that he pretty much ****ed up his life since the show?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Haha, it's true.

That part, is not true though. He's married, has kids, always joking, has a steady job, the works. I see him a few times a year, mostly family reunions and he's good. Never talked about the show much, to me at least

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Old Gregggg View Post
    Pretty awesome show, remember seeing the original with JROCK wayy back in the day lo. This season looks pretty decent
    I finally decided to look up to see who you were talking about. I can't believe you are talking about torrens. I have been watching him on tv since he was teenager hosting "street cents". I am not a fan of him, I have thought he has a huge ego for years.

vCash
    i caught back to back episodes of the new season, then went to watch the old one... can't believe cricket is on there haha (sunny in philadelphia)

vCash
    I would of gotten rid of the deaf girl 2nd, I'd be afraid she'd mess it up, like she did with the champagne and then later when she's doing the push ups or whatever.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    I would of gotten rid of the deaf girl 2nd, I'd be afraid she'd mess it up, like she did with the champagne and then later when she's doing the push ups or whatever.
    I was thinking the same thing. I know they want to keep her around because they probably have some sort of "story" they want to tell with her but I think she is too big a risk right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12