Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Not really surprise by this. Big Shows an OK champion but lets face it he's no Rock or SCSA. I still say/think Dolph hold the briefcase until after the Rumble in the next PPV. I see it like this.

Del Rio wins the Title against show.

Show demands a rematch gets it, but as to fight for it.

Show gets his match against Sheamus (Sheamus wins)

Then Booker T says at the rumble its gonna be a triple threat

Sheamus vs Del Rio vs Orton. (Orton wins)

I know it probably won't happen but a man can dream.
    Last edited by BSF101; 01-09-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Very unexpected, but welcomed in my opinion. WWE.com has it up already too. Story had been that Vince wants to shake things up and generate more buzz. Title changes on the tv shows are always going to be a good thing.
    they shoudln;t be annoucning it ahead of time though on WWE.com. I wasn't going to read this, but i saw it there already. obviosuly you have to worry about spoilers on some sites, their own damn website should not be one of them
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I like Del Rio, but seems like no Americans will be holding belts soon.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    ADR winning means dolph will cahs in very soon if you ask me
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    ADR winning means dolph will cahs in very soon if you ask me
    It seems like it.

vCash
    Why do people complain about Big Show and then when he loses the belt they are still complaining? Is Del Rio disliked this much?

vCash
    I heard the opening segment was amazing too. I won't spoil too much, but Rhodes and Sandow meet Rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Why do people complain about Big Show and then when he loses the belt they are still complaining? Is Del Rio disliked this much?
    I don't get it either. ADR is pretty solid. I think he gets far more hate on this site then he deserves. Much better then Show. I think a Ziggler ADR match could actually be very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    If face/champ Del Rio is entertaining, I'll loosen up to him. But for now, it's the same old WWE deciding who we should cheer for:

WWE officials badly want a top Hispanic babyface.
    I know it's a business and they want the moneys from south of the border, but still. I mean, Del Rio is a very good wrestler, but there are a handful of guys who are too that also deserves the WHC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't get it either. ADR is pretty solid. I think he gets far more hate on this site then he deserves. Much better then Show. I think a Ziggler ADR match could actually be very good.
    I agree, hopefully after the cash in there will be a rematch that is given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Canterbury View Post
    If face/champ Del Rio is entertaining, I'll loosen up to him. But for now, it's the same old WWE deciding who we should cheer for:
    Fair enough

vCash
    I like Del Rio and Show.

vCash
    I liked ADR when he first came up and had those destiny promos. Then I felt like he got a really stale as a heel with his mic work. I am willing to give his face run as the WHC a chance with the understanding that this is setting up for Ziggler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I clicked on this thread on my own and the spoiler is in white which is cook, but just in general, this is the thing that sucks about Smackdown

vCash
    I was honestly a fan of big shows run. Him and sheamus was one of the better feuds in 2012. I'm willing to give adr a chance but it just seems like he's a place holder at this point. So its hard for me to get that excited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I was honestly a fan of big shows run. Him and sheamus was one of the better feuds in 2012. I'm willing to give adr a chance but it just seems like he's a place holder at this point. So its hard for me to get that excited.
    I liked their feud too. This heel run by Show was probably his best work in WWE. I'm not all psyched about ADR's win, but I was generally excited that the had a major title change on a tv show.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast