Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Ziggler will be the WHC going into WM. My guess is

Ziggler vs. Orton
    Cena vs. Rock II
    Punk vs. Taker

I just don't think Brock and Taker can have a very long match, which is what we are accustom to in Streak matches.
    I'll add a couple of other names to that list

Ryback vs Lesnar

Mark Henry vs Slow

Bryan vs Kane

vCash
    I don't think we see a cash in that quick. ADR just turned face so maybe this is his face run for a while.

You also have to consider WWE and their contract with SyFy coming up soon they are most likely trying to get the belt on a baby face and re brand some things because the ratings have been going down after being higher then usual for a while.

vCash
    WWE already spoiled this by the way. It is on every thing associated with the WWE. Website, Twitter, Facebook, and whatever else they have.

vCash
    I thought Syfy was more than pleased with Smackdown ratings. Just gets the ball rolling on Ziggler cashing in soon.

vCash
    Hope Ziggler cashes in at RR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    I thought Syfy was more than pleased with Smackdown ratings. Just gets the ball rolling on Ziggler cashing in soon.
    Ratings have been going down slightly and the speculation is they are trying to bump their ratings up with a title change and the Rock coming back to the show to bump the ratings up to get a better deal from SyFy.

vCash
    This literally is the worst ****ing week for me ever. First ND and now this boring **** wins the world title.

The packers will now lose and I will meet John cena and Kofi Kingston. **** this to hell

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Also major ****ing fail by the WWE. Why not do this a couple of weeks ago during the live show or have a live show and do this. What a crock of ****.

vCash
    Ryback needs a transition feud, I can see Show get angry on Raw and take out Ryback, setting up a feud leading to Mania (which is the rumor anyways). I think they are just going to wait it out and give Ryback the WWE title during the summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Also major ****ing fail by the WWE. Why not do this a couple of weeks ago during the live show or have a live show and do this. What a crock of ****.
    I think they are trying to get more people turning into Smackdown. If you think Raw has it bad, Smackdown has dust balls going by with the number of people who watch.

One of those people might actually be me who never watches Smackdown just for the Rock/Team Scholar and Del Rio title win. I see a big ratings pop (albeit one week but still)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    I think they are trying to get more people turning into Smackdown. If you think Raw has it bad, Smackdown has dust balls going by with the number of people who watch.

One of those people might actually be me who never watches Smackdown just for the Rock/Team Scholar and Del Rio title win. I see a big ratings pop (albeit one week but still)
    If they would put it on a different night say Tuesday/Wednesday more people would watch...I would also watch. If they would make it live more people would watch..If smackdown was cancelled I think Raws ratings would go up. People are getting tired of it...Way to much wrestling.

When I do watch smackdown I like it better than raw to be honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If they would put it on a different night say Tuesday/Wednesday more people would watch...I would also watch. If they would make it live more people would watch..If smackdown was cancelled I think Raws ratings would go up. People are getting tired of it...Way to much wrestling.

When I do watch smackdown I like it better than raw to be honest.
    Cant disagree with that. But I dont see the WWE ending Smackdown, just easy money for them off the table. But I agree Raw alone every Monday and maybe back to Sunday Night Heat or something for one hour would be much better.

vCash
    I'm happy. ADR is an extremely talented guy.

vCash
    I am okay with this. What happened with ADR that everyone changed their minds on him?

vCash
    ADR is a talented performer, but like Orton, both just suck camel dick on the mic. I don't think its his destiny to become the champion on the mic ever.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast