Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    flip one of them.

lakers get zbo
    nets get dwight
    memphis gets brook
    Brook lopez the CENTER?

Actually what lakers should do is go for GAY AND MARC for Howard( goes to nets for Lopez + pick)
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Brook lopez the CENTER?

Actually what lakers should do is go for GAY AND MARC for Howard( goes to nets for Lopez + pick)
    that would be cool. but i dont see dwight going anywhere. im not really sure winning is his main priority, i just think he wants to have fun, get paid and have things his way.

vCash
    Trade him to Washington. He'd be ****ed in Washington.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    How can you even judge this team. They've played together for a total of 8 games with the original starting 5 of Nash Kobe peace pau and Howard. How can you build chemistry with 8 games and 2 different coaches. All these analysts wanna bash them but clearly they miss this key point. It's been a painful season but it's one in which everything that can go wrong has and worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    The problem in trying to trade Howard is................................. ( the same old **** )

For a team to really give up anything for him, Howard will have to comment to that team, so basically the Lakers should get back what the Magic got back "lmao"

Only team Howard will comment to is the Nets... So Howard will not be traded unless he tells management, he wants to go.
    Dallas has been one of the teams on his wish list since his time with the Magic. Dwight does not look like the same player as he was in orlando. It can be due to injury but his back and hops looked fine aganist the nuggets in that alley oop dunk or the last block of the game. Mentally he doesn't look dialed in, possibly due to him not being the featured player in the offense like he was in Orlando...? If traded to Dallas, I think he would stay there because they have Mayo, and have enough cap space to go after a Josh Smith to pair with Howard.

vCash
    With D'Antoni as the coach, I think LA has to trade one of its bigs...they need a stretch four, Gasol and Howard will never click together in this offense as starters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeb29 View Post
    How can you even judge this team. They've played together for a total of 8 games with the original starting 5 of Nash Kobe peace pau and Howard. How can you build chemistry with 8 games and 2 different coaches. All these analysts wanna bash them but clearly they miss this key point. It's been a painful season but it's one in which everything that can go wrong has and worse
    I agree, we should be doing better, but this has been just a cluster **** of a season.

Injuries... more injuries... 3 coaches, 2 offensive systems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    dwight and metta for zbo and gay
    defence downgrade 100x. we would allow 150 pts per game

nash
    kobe
    gay
    zbo
    pau

kobe and gay will only play d if they feel like it

vCash
    Everyone was loathing for Dwight to come here and now everyone wants him gone. Guys clearly not himself yet from surgery. Just gotta ride this storm out and maybe pull off a miracle trade for pau

vCash
    The other interesting aspect is the fact that Dwight actually gains a bunch of leverage with the Lakers struggling. Before the season started everyone thought it was just a forgone conclusion Dwight would have to stay, because the Lakers would win the championship or at the very least get to the conference finals. If Dwight doesn't like many aspects of being on the Lakers and the team is struggling the exit is that much easier. All I'm saying is if the dude is threatening to leave I really wouldn't try and call his bluff because getting stuck with nothing for him on this team would be quite catastrophic.

vCash
    ABSOLUTELY. I don't know why people think he's going to stay. They suck and he's stuck with Kobe.

If Houston came to the Lakers with Asik, Parsons, Royce White and firsts, how could you reject that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsboi69 View Post
    Not the worst idea I've seen. I just don't know if Dwight would stay in Dallas with that depleted roster. I really think he plays out the season and ends up in ATL or Houston in the offseason. Unless of course some miracle happens and they take Lopez for Howard which I just can't see happening.
    agreed, its not a terrible idea, as long as they are 100% ok with playing 0 defense and getting 0 rebounds a game, and lopez for howard?? gtfo, there is a reason the magic didnt trade howard for him and a reason the lakers would not do it either...

atl- gimme smith and horford for howard done

houston- has 0 that LA would want or is worth howard except harden but we all know that is not happening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY. I don't know why people think he's going to stay. They suck and he's stuck with Kobe.

If Houston came to the Lakers with Asik, Parsons, Royce White and firsts, how could you reject that?
    umm because royce white is a non factor since he wont play?? asik is not that great, and parsons really isnt anything special, and the firsts wont really be worth much since houston with harden and howard is better than they currently are

vCash
    I don't think any teams would trade for him except Brooklyn and Dallas since he's said that he'll only resign with them. Even if you trade him to a small market contender like OKC, I don't think he'll resign. Winning isn't his priority.

vCash
    trading howard seems like an awful idea to me in general... hes been hurt all year, its obvious hes not been 100%, idk why he and la pushed it having him come back so early... nash's injury really sucked, paus awful play has been disappointing and metta is well... metta, i love pau but hes gotta b the piece that goes, trade him in a 3 way or 4 way deal idc just get some young legs in there that can run jump and hustle their ***** off

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast