Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Should LA consider trading Howard?

As title says...should LA consider trading Howard? Maybe trade Howard for Nowitzki and picks? Having a line up of Nash, Bryant, Peace, Nowitzki, Gasol might be perfect for D'antoni's system. A stretch four in nowitizki, who's pick and roll with Nash would be deadly and would give Gasol more room to operate in the post as a center. With nowitzki, they would be in contention possibly this and next season, at which time, Kobe, Gasol and Nowitzki would be free agents and a guy by the name of Lebron could be a free agent.

vCash
    Lol no
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king2218 View Post
    As title says...should LA consider trading Howard? Maybe trade Howard for Nowitzki and picks? Having a line up of Nash, Bryant, Peace, Nowitzki, Gasol might be perfect for D'antoni's system. A stretch four in nowitizki, who's pick and roll with Nash would be deadly and would give Gasol more room to operate in the post as a center. With nowitzki, they would be in contention possibly this and next season, at which time, Kobe, Gasol and Nowitzki would be free agents and a guy by the name of Lebron could be a free agent.
    Not the worst idea I've seen. I just don't know if Dwight would stay in Dallas with that depleted roster. I really think he plays out the season and ends up in ATL or Houston in the offseason. Unless of course some miracle happens and they take Lopez for Howard which I just can't see happening.

vCash
    Once again...offense isn't the problem.

Dirk ain't helping the defense out at all. Gotta just hope he can get healthier as the season goes on. He can make up for some absolutely pathetic perimeter defense pretty well when he's running at full speed. He's clearly not 100%.

vCash
    do you mean Gasol?

vCash
    dwight and metta for zbo and gay

vCash
    I say no. Unless it's for an offer you can't refuse.

But 2014 is almost here, we'll have nobody under contract and we can rebuild right away.

I hope Dwight stays, but even if he goes I won't be bummed.

This year has been tough, too many things going against us. 3 coaches, 2 systems, Nash and Blake get hurt early on, Dwight not 100%, Pau struggling and being injured, the new set of injuries right now.

I'm okay to throw this season out. The good news is that the rebuild will come soon. Great 16 year run with Kobe, but the talent and the chemistry just isn't there with this team

vCash
    Yes. That's a god honest answer.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    The problem in trying to trade Howard is................................. ( the same old **** )

For a team to really give up anything for him, Howard will have to comment to that team, so basically the Lakers should get back what the Magic got back "lmao"

Only team Howard will comment to is the Nets... So Howard will not be traded unless he tells management, he wants to go.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I say no. Unless it's for an offer you can't refuse.

But 2014 is almost here, we'll have nobody under contract and we can rebuild right away.

I hope Dwight stays, but even if he goes I won't be bummed.

This year has been tough, too many things going against us. 3 coaches, 2 systems, Nash and Blake get hurt early on, Dwight not 100%, Pau struggling and being injured, the new set of injuries right now.

I'm okay to throw this season out. The good news is that the rebuild will come soon. Great 16 year run with Kobe, but the talent and the chemistry just isn't there with this team
    This is me. I'm over this season already. I can't wait until next year. Hopefully we can get some decent role players on this team. If Dwight stays, good. If not, nothing I will lose sleep over. It's time to rebuild in LA. This season has been such a nightmare.

vCash
    It would be a very bad idea to trade him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    dwight and metta for zbo and gay
    adn what exactly does memphis do with the two best centers in the league and NO power forward?
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    adn what exactly does memphis do with the two best centers in the league and NO power forward?
    flip one of them.

lakers get zbo
    nets get dwight
    memphis gets brook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    flip one of them.

lakers get zbo
    nets get dwight
    memphis gets brook
    So you're trading Dwight (who actually came in the NBA as a PF and when healthy is mobile enough to masquerade at that position) for Brook Lopez (the second slowest center in the 2K era after Fesenko) to solve Memphis's problem of having two C's?

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast