Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Memphis Grizzlies Kings rumor

Rumor has it Grizzles have talked to the Kings about Zbo, on phone so no link but it was on CBS

vCash
    T-Rob, Salmons and brooks for zbo

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Trying to get Boogie for him, I'm sure. Good luck with that!!!

Randolph would be great to have in our frontcourt, but we have nothing Memphis wants except Boogie.

Also, Z-Bo's contract is way too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsdelez24 View Post
    T-Rob, Salmons and brooks for zbo
    Switch Salmons with Garcia and I would be down. No way Grizz do that though. They want Boogie. The very most we can give them is JT. Maybe Reke??

vCash
    Here's the article:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...D=happeningnow

It says that the Grizzlies are gauging interest in Rudy Gay and Zach Randolph. It mentions the Kings as potential trade partners.

Here's another article:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-ima...earing-return/

This article says that we're one of the teams inquiring about Rudy Gay.

vCash
    Gay would be nice to have, but his contract is just insane.

Boogie, JT, IT, Salmons, and Jimmer are the guys I don't want to trade to get him. Everyone else is on the table.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916:25025180

Boogie, JT, IT, Salmons, and Jimmer are the guys I don't want to trade to get him. Everyone else is on the table.
    Why??? I agree on cousins, Thompson and Thomas, but Salmons over tyreke? Jimmer id like to keep but if someone really wanted him then I'd be willing to part ways. I don't understand why everyone is so scared of taking on salary. Who on our team makes more than 10 mil a year? No one! We have a boat load of cap space so use it on something. Tyreke might get paid, cuz will I'm a couple years but hell should we be so caught up in that? If we want to shed some cap, why not amnesty Hayes or Garcia or even Salmons? That would save some money right there. A lineup of
    Isiah Thomas
    Tyreke Evans
    Rudy Gay
    Jason Thompson
    De Marcus cousins
    Is easily playoff caliber. We would need better coaching but we would have a team that could actually compete with anyone and make it to the playoffs and possibly even win a series if that team can grow and develop together.

vCash

I'd rather trade tyreke for gay rather than salmons. Why? Because tyreke doesn't pass the ball and can't shoot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post

Oh cmon now. You view it as, damn that's a horrible contract. I view it as, alright the Maloofs are spending to upgrade the roster!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Oh cmon now. You view it as, damn that's a horrible contract. I view it as, alright the Maloofs are spending to upgrade the roster!
    Yeah, that's true. I didn't say I wouldn't want his contract. I'm just saying he is overpaid.

vCash
    I don't want Gay, not for that contract. I think Gay is overrated. Gay reminds me of Salmons from about 4 years ago without the defense and making twice the money. Gay is too much of a ball stopper. He is not that good of a perimeter shooter and he isolates way too often just like Salmons once did.

Salmons with experience has learned to involve his teammates more instead of getting the ball and then playing 1 on 1, Gay is not past that point. There is a lot of players who could average what Gay averages if the ball stopped when it got to them. In my opinion it could be argued that Gay is the worst starting player on the Grizzlies. I would easily take Randolph and Gasol over him, I like Conley better as his game is all around better and he plays a position of greater value, if Conley shot as much as Gay he would average 20 points a game and Conley has a much better shot than Gay. I prefer Allen over Gay as Allen is probably the best defensive wing player in the NBA.

Its not my opinion that Gay sucks, I think he is a decent player, but I think he is overrated as I am not a fan of volume shooters, and I would rather have Salmon over Gay so it would not make sense to me to trade Salmon to get Gay. I also think that Gay whose contract goes up 3 million a year over the next 2 years pretty much stops us from making other moves. Some people say we need to take a chance, I am all for taking a chance on someone worthwhile, I just don't think Gay is worth it and he is not worth taking a chance on.
    Last edited by Plague; 01-09-2013 at 04:17 AM.

vCash

Gay thrived when he was the first or second option. He's not anymore in Memphis IMO. Give him the keys he will produce.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    Gay thrived when he was the first or second option. He's not anymore in Memphis IMO. Give him the keys he will produce.
    The only difference between this season and all of Gays other seasons is Gay is shooting about the same amount of shots as other seasons but is making about 1 less shot a game, thats not a major difference than his other seasons. Gay posts numbers because he is a ball hog, he shoots way too many shots a game in comparison to his abilities. Gay is pretty much what John Salmons was in his prime but without the defensive ability of John. Nothing worth getting excited about and not worth paying 16/17/19 mil a season..

vCash
    As long as we're not giving up Boogie, JT, IT, Salmons, or Jimmer, I don't give a ****. I'm down to trade for him. We've had complete **** SF's since we traded Artest away, and I'm sick of it.

Yeah, he's overpaid, but there's not a doubt in my mind that he would make this team better. He does stop ball, but he also has the ability to spread the floor.

And I know people are going to say soemthing about how we have Salmons, and he plays SF. I like Salmons at SG. He's more of a SG than SF.

vCash

^ this. But I'd definitely trade IT. I don't care for his game much. Love his heart. Can't stand watching him get stuffed every time he drives haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast