Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If NFL doctors thought it was that big of a risk , i dont think he'd go in the 1st

Usc red flagged him , and look how that worked for them?

I dont want the Jaguars to make the same mistake

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    or will the fact that they dont want to do that cause them to all into a trap

vCash
    I say we draft the best o-lineman and sign Alex smith as a stop gap to a franchise qb

vCash
    Pretty sure they take one of the Texas A & M boys. Joeckel or Damontre Moore. Either one would be fine if they stay in the #2 slot. Outside chance of Chance Warmack, but he would be a distant third.

vCash
    I think Chiefs will draft Joeckel. So if someone wants Geno maybe Jets or Bills Im hoping we can trade back and stay in the top 10 and get Warmack or Milliner. If we stay at 2 though I like Moore.

vCash
    I'm on board with either as well, although Star and Werner would be fine.

vCash
    we dont need a DT. mosely is really good and pot roast is also. i think TD mention mincey at UT and he plays well there. i like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    we dont need a DT. mosely is really good and pot roast is also. i think TD mention mincey at UT and he plays well there. i like that.
    i suppose if we do let pot roast walk we could use one but if we draft or branch develops at end i would have no problem moving mincey to DT to provide penetration in the backfield. id try alualu as like a Penetrating style NG(jay ratliff and the texans guys).

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    guys who i know will boost their stock at the combine.

Margus Hunt DE SMU
    Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB BYU
    Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon
    Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
    Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern State

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    Mosley is not really good. He is OK and Alualu got manhandled almost every game this year. We was 30th in rushing D this year and if Mincey plays DT we will probably be 32nd. We need a DT that dont get pushed back and drove into the ground that can stop the run. Knighton isnt really good either lol. Did you watch him play this year?
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 01-09-2013 at 10:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Mosley is not really good. He is OK and Alualu got manhandled almost every game last year. We was 30th in rushing D this year and if Mincey plays DT we will probably be 32nd. We need a DT that dont get pushed back and drove into the ground that can stop the run.
    we also need a Pass rush. our run defense will fix it self with Daryl Smith back. mosleys an average guy but clogs the run well. alualu needs to be replaced cuz he cant penetrate or hold his ground.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    we also need a Pass rush. our run defense will fix it self with Daryl Smith back. mosleys an average guy but clogs the run well. alualu needs to be replaced cuz he cant penetrate or hold his ground.
    Yeah I agree on Mosley playing good but Smith isnt going to fix that big alley that the offence had alot this year. Mostly coming from Knighton and Alu getting manhandled by the centers and guards. Plus hopefully Smith comes back to the player he was before he got injured and we dont know if this new GM is gonna resign him. I hope he gets resigned though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Yeah I agree on Mosley playing good but Smith isnt going to fix that big alley that the offence had alot this year. Mostly coming from Knighton and Alu getting manhandled by the centers and guards. Plus hopefully Smith comes back to the player he was before he got injured and we dont know if this new GM is gonna resign him. I hope he gets resigned though.
    i think mincey would solve some of that problem. i mean with his athletic abilities he should be able to penetrate the backfield. we also could sign Melton or Jason jones both of whom would add more pass rush to the interior.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    If we take Moore in the 1st I hope Jesse Williams is there in the 2nd that guy is a beast. I dont think ive ever seen him get pushed back and he gets push up the middle, penetration almost every play. Playing against Warmack and Jones every day at practice I think really elevated his game. The same with Moore going against Joeckel and Matthews everday at practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i think mincey would solve some of that problem. i mean with his athletic abilities he should be able to penetrate the backfield. we also could sign Melton or Jason jones both of whom would add more pass rush to the interior.
    Another thing too I remember seeing Mincey and Branch when they were starting together get a good bit of pressure from the outside but the QB could just step up in the pocket because the DTs would get no push which would give the QB a ton of time.

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast