Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    they would need Jose ( feasable ) Rudy ( not feasable) Navarro ( not feasable) Rubio ( not feasable) Ibaka ( not feaseble).

So, quite difficult to mimic team spain.
    Haha trade Rudy Gay to the Raps! Don't get why the Grizz aren't looking there for a potential deal. Rudy for like Calderon + Ed Davis?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    True, I can understand them wanting younger players back, but I don't know if many people go to the games if they just have Marc + Conley on that squad
    So they trade for a run down player that has a lot of money on his contract for a better player that has a lesser contract(worth wise)?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    So they trade for a run down player that has a lot of money on his contract for a better player that has a lesser contract(worth wise)?
    zach randolph is NOT a better player than a Healthy gasol, wich will happen sooner or later.

Oh and his contract is LONGER, so the added up money makes it MORE expensive.

and btw Mchale still wants " that run down player" so dont smile too much you may still get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Zbo's contract has an extra year on Gasol's worth about 16.5-17 mill. I dunno, I honestly think they shouldn't do anything, but if they're moving guys, I'm just throwing things out there lol

vCash
    The Grizz would be dumb to rebuild. They shouldn't trade anyone really. I can't relate to not wanting to pay $4 million in luxury tax to have that team. If I was rich enough to have that team I think I'd suck it up.

vCash
    I am so furious I could spit nails
    I am also so glad I will be at the game Friday night, but if these wienies think they can pull this off in the next 2 days and have a decimated team come back to town, THEY ARE CRAZY
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    I am so furious I could spit nails
    I am also so glad I will be at the game Friday night, but if these wienies think they can pull this off in the next 2 days and have a decimated team come back to town, THEY ARE CRAZY
    Yeah, you guys shouldn't do anything, this was one big curve ball. I kinda get trading one of Rudy or Zbo if you getting quality back, but both of them potentially as salary dumps? That's stupid

vCash
    Trading gay I understand. I don't understand trading Randolph also. I think they have a legit chance to reach the finals. They should go for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    zach randolph is NOT a better player than a Healthy gasol, wich will happen sooner or later.

Oh and his contract is LONGER, so the added up money makes it MORE expensive.

and btw Mchale still wants " that run down player" so dont smile too much you may still get him.
    Gasol is done in the NBA, face it. You say ZBo has an extra year? I'll take his extra extra year over Gasols...

Zbo's contract has an extra year on Gasol's worth about 16.5-17 mill. I dunno, I honestly think they shouldn't do anything, but if they're moving guys, I'm just throwing things out there lol

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    wish the Rockets would make a call.
    I don't

vCash
    Yeah, you guys shouldn't do anything, this was one big curve ball. I kinda get trading one of Rudy or Zbo if you getting quality back, but both of them potentially as salary dumps? That's stupid
    It is VERY stupid
    Memphis is still not a professional sports town enough, and now the pencil necked computer nerds are seriously ****ing with the fan base
    If they can make me furious enough to possibly not buy the season tickets after 12 years in prime seats, they are stupid as hell
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    If the Grizz decided to trade Zbo for say Pau, they'd save like 10-12 mill wouldn't they?
    It never fails, you make an Pau trade for everyone that might be available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    It never fails, you make an Pau trade for everyone that might be available.
    It's stupid to break up the Grizz, I'm just throwing **** out there. I don't think either team makes that deal though. I just noted that it'd pair up Marc and Pau while saving them 12 mill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    It is VERY stupid
    Memphis is still not a professional sports town enough, and now the pencil necked computer nerds are seriously ****ing with the fan base
    If they can make me furious enough to possibly not buy the season tickets after 12 years in prime seats, they are stupid as hell
    I think long term nerd ball might work out, but to break up a team like the Grizz to do it wouldn't be smart. They better try the nerd ball approach out with Gay first. Randolph and Gasol are what make them go. They might be able to get a decent return for Gay. Then the nerds and fans can be happy!

vCash
    Its a stupid move by Hollinger if all of this is true. This team, if they're playing intelligently, can beat anybody in the league in a 7 game series. Truly believe that.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast