Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rob Ryan Fired

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney2424 View Post
    You guys are sounding stupid, 4-3 is not better suited for this team than a 3-4. What makes #94 #93 so good is that they have the ability to move around and give the opposing offense different looks. Plus we have plenty more legitimate linebackers than we do linemen, but if you guys think changing to a scheme that demands more talented linemen is better suited to us I think JJ might very well be rubbing off on his fan base.
    not really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    1. Define Franchise QB money?

2. Ware was set to make 13M in a single season until restructured.

3. Spencer's tag was expensive

4. Carr was overpaid.

5. 4-3 DE are some of the highest paid players in the NFL because their hard to come by so if you want them you have to pay market value.

6. Jerry loves making big signings.

Why with all this would you think Jones wouldn't have been interested in 2 of the best 4-3 DE in the last 10 years if he had a defensive scheme to fit them into place?
    my theory centered around the comment i heard jerry or stephon make, stating they wouldnt pay elite quarterback money to nonquarterbacks..

it was back in 2009..

http://blog.al.com/pressbox/2009/10/...marcus_wa.html

said his agent, Pat Dye Jr. "We were asking for a lot more money than we ended up settling on. ... Ultimately they convinced us they were not going to pay DeMarcus like an elite quarterback and certainly we understood that."

"We're certainly not going to be a team that's going to step up and pay a defensive player like a quarterback," said Stephen Jones, the team's vice president and owner's son. "We're not going to do that."

i dont think they mind paying alot, just not that much... and the gaurnteed money imo, is much more important then what the total deal that is reported.

idk for sure, but thats where my argument comes from.

vCash

Rob Ryan Fired

I think Ware is better suited as a DE than a OLB. We can use him as a every down pass rusher and not have to worry about him covering anyone. I won't even mention anything about Spencer since I believe he is gone.

I believe we will go to a 4-3 defense and will go back to what was created here in Dallas. I would like to see us gamble on Kindle vs resigning Butler.

Anything can happen and I am interested in seeing who will command out defense.

vCash
    I wish the best of luck of Rob's mullet but not him as a whole.

vCash
    The only thing not GREAT about going to a 4-3 is you wonder if Ware at his age is going to decline to fast with his hand on the ground all the time at DE.

vCash
    I'm undecided on this. Yet, I'm amazed that Ryan was first to go over Garrett.

vCash
    i heard garrett never wanted ryan, that garrett didnt feel like ryan would be a good fit with the system, the philosophy that he wanted.

maybe jerry is giving garrett more control?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    i heard garrett never wanted ryan, that garrett didnt feel like ryan would be a good fit with the system, the philosophy that he wanted.

maybe jerry is giving garrett more control?
    I doubt it.

vCash
    Garrett did want Ray Horton when Garrett took over but Jerry Jones signed Ryan instead. Still rooting for Horton to come aboard
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    i like this move..i think 4-3 would be better for us..ware and spencer (i hope we still have him) can just pass rush and not play zone..i think garret has more control then some of us think..jerry wanted another player when we drafted t.smith..but JG said no he wanted an o-lineman to protect his QB

vCash
    Cowboys eye Monte Kiffin for DC

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ve-coordinator

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and coach Jason Garrett have focused their search for a defensive coordinator on longtime NFL assistant Monte Kiffin, according to team and league sources.

vCash
    Should have fired garett 1st he sucks...

vCash
    im pretty sure i read that the Rams no longer want Ryan. For someone who said he'd be unemployed for 5 minutes it sure has been a lot longer than 5.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Yeah Rams told Rob Ryan we don't want you, he might not have a job next year at this point.
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    ouch

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567