Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bronx,NY
    Posts
    1,001
    vCash
    1500
    Dont be surprised if a game shape Shump changes the dynamic of the team a good degree.

    Brew is just not the same defender since the surgery. I can see all those open shots that Brew gets being taken by Shump and him draining them. Then when you can have game defensive line ups of Kidd, Shump, Smith, Melo, and Tyson, our defense can start to get back to what it should be.
    Props To KnicksR4Real For The Sig

    Props To KniCks4LiFe

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    vCash
    1500
    great news, man this kid is going to make the team so much better.
    Knicks and 49ers!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Boogie Down Bronx!
    Posts
    8,142
    vCash
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    we were told December? Then early January, he's behind schedule by weeks already why were you expecting even later?

    Every injury is different and I'm not by far saying he should have played sooner, but the normal time frame for athletes especially basketball players had him back on the court before Christmas, just saying.
    If I remember from the start of this process, everything was pointed towards mid January around MLK day. I think everything is going to according to plan.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,809
    vCash
    1500

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    ahhh, thats enough to get me pumped! ...wonder how his shop will be this year..looks like he's been working on during the injury.. Maybe it will be like the year Stat came back in PHX where he developed that 15-18' jumper..that made him an instant All-Star

    Can't get rid of him...

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,565
    vCash
    1461
    Yashboone where are you?!!?! I think i need a new sig for the return..

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,809
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroz View Post
    ahhh, thats enough to get me pumped! ...wonder how his shop will be this year..looks like he's been working on during the injury.. Maybe it will be like the year Stat came back in PHX where he developed that 15-18' jumper..that made him an instant All-Star
    One of his knocks on his game when he was drafted but I always believed he had good form. That bucket there looked nice and you can tell already Woodson likes what he sees.... I can't wait!
    Last edited by Weezy; 01-09-2013 at 01:29 PM.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    One of his knocks on his game when he was drafted but I always believed he had good form. That bucket there looked nice and you can tell already Woodson likes what he sees.... I can't wait!
    Yup Woody looked kinda giddy trying to contain himself. I hope he's back in time for the next Boston game.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I hope he's still athletic

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1PNrIu2bEU

    Guards beware
    man o man

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,156
    vCash
    1500
    I can't wait to see Kidd, JR Smith and Shumpert on the floor at the same time. A defensive nightmare.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,915
    vCash
    1500
    Cant wait till he takes Brewers minutes. He can defend better, finish better, and shoot better. Instant upgrade.



    Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,343
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Cant wait till he takes Brewers minutes. He can defend better, finish better, and shoot better. Instant upgrade.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Cant wait till he takes Brewers minutes. He can defend better, finish better, and shoot better. Instant upgrade.
    i cant wait to see both of them on the floor... he can defend 2's and 1's better than brewer but not 3's... shump doesnt have the entire strength for that job

    and shump only avg about 9 pts and went thru shooting slumps just like brewer... i dont get some fans they have to down one player just to boost the other

    both are good defenders and I want both of them on the floor on the defensive end

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    i cant wait to see both of them on the floor... he can defend 2's and 1's better than brewer but not 3's... shump doesnt have the entire strength for that job

    and shump only avg about 9 pts and went thru shooting slumps just like brewer... i dont get some fans they have to down one player just to boost the other

    both are good defenders and I want both of them on the floor on the defensive end
    Yeah thats gonna be awesome, especially for the guys like Lebron Wade Pierce Joe and Rose.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA



    Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

    If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

    ((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksPain View Post
    Yeah thats gonna be awesome, especially for the guys like Lebron Wade Pierce Joe and Rose.
    exactly... if guys just think having jr, shump and kidd defending the heat if we play them in the playoffs is all we need than miami will give us a big reality check

    shump is great in my opinion a top 5 perimeter defender but guarding lebron will need a stronger defender who's atleast quick enough to guard sf's

    melo can't do it because he over defends and he'll get in foul trouble. you seen what happen to the thunder when durant was force to guard lebron. serge was too slow and sefolosha had to deal with wade.. so who was next harden? lol

    having a brewer and shump out there defending is so valuable for playoff time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •