Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    who is confirming this? I don't see a quote from a Knicks rep, player or coach?

I see as guy taking what Yahoo started and did what with it? No article just this little tweet?

Nothing is confirmed to me.

When I see a quote then its confirmed.
    Do you realistically expect to see any announcements from the Knicks if they are seriously considering bringing Kenyon here? Professional sports teams do not like to make any type of announcement such as this until it's essentially a done deal.

Story's like this are always brought to light by a tip or an anonymous insider that has a certain trust with a journalist. Is every tip reliable? Of course not but this does sound reasonable considering the circumstances. Not to mention there are hundreds of sites publishing this story on the internet as well, including ESPN. We will know soon enough.
    Last edited by Enzo; 01-10-2013 at 01:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    who is confirming this? I don't see a quote from a Knicks rep, player or coach?

I see as guy taking what Yahoo started and did what with it? No article just this little tweet?

Nothing is confirmed to me.

When I see a quote then its confirmed.
    You're not going to get a quote from someone within the Knicks until it would practically be official...not saying it will happen just that the Knicks are considering it. You definitely won't get a direct quote either b/c the roster is full during the offseason you will hear we are talking to so and so but rarely does that happen midseason. Happened with JR last year, there weren't direct quotes just sources saying the Knicks were considering it

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    There is always a chance that the knicks had 1 meeting discussing Kmart, but never really considered him.

Doesn't even matter if they come out and say they didn't contact Kmart, this is the way the sports world works. writers know these guys and find out sometimes. I don't see the problem with this story.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345