Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Honestly Sheed and Kmart are interchangeable to me. Both are tough defensive big men who can hit a shot, so it doesnt matter. Though I lovvee Sheed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    I was hoping the Knicks would've gotten him over the Summer but he wanted too much.

Kmart is good for those playoff and regular season dog fights, and we've been missing toughness in the front court that we haven't seen since Sheed went down. Kmart PLays great D, rebounds and plays above the RIM, someone who could shore up our 2nd unit frontline right away. Let's do it for 10 days. and then Another 10 days, then fully guarantee then Cut White or Thomas when Shump comes back.

Not to mention, he's played with Kidd, JR, Melo and Camby.

vCash
    okay isn't this the same Yahoo that said we are getting Nate?

Is this the same source?

Where does he fit exactly with our team?

Chandler, Camby, Amare, and Sheed are you centers/ PF's and then Melo has to get time there as well?

So where exactly does Kmart fit? Sheed's spot? This is more speculation and like the Nate thread from the same damn no named source we will let it ride just a bit.

sheed hits the court all bets are off.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    okay isn't this the same Yahoo that said we are getting Nate?

Is this the same source?

Where does he fit exactly with our team?

Chandler, Camby, Amare, and Sheed are you centers/ PF's and then Melo has to get time there as well?

So where exactly does Kmart fit? Sheed's spot? This is more speculation and like the Nate thread from the same damn no named source we will let it ride just a bit.

sheed hits the court all bets are off.
    Nate was pure speculation...and he's not even available and likely won't be.

This I've seen all over and it makes more sense if Sheed is going to be out much longer.

Our frontline might look deep on paper, but with Camby & Kurt and even Amare right now playing mostly under 20mpg, its not. Kmart could help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Nate was pure speculation...and he's not even available and likely won't be.

This I've seen all over and it makes more sense if Sheed is going to be out much longer.

Our frontline might look deep on paper, but with Camby & Kurt and even Amare right now playing mostly under 20mpg, its not. Kmart could help.
    Honestly show me where you've seen it all over that won't come back to Woj and Yahoo?

Everywhere is just repeating and doing exactly what they did with the nate trade speculation.

I will repeat this again, check where each writer got the story from you will always go back to the source which in this case is yahoo.......

So like this?

TheKnicksWall:
    but Martin was unwilling to take a pay-cut. Now, however, according to Yahoo! Sports, Martin is “open-minded about the possibility of accepting a 10-day
    P&T:
    Woj: The Knicks are still interested in Kenyon Martin.
    By Seth on Jan 8, 6:28p 27

If you have a Berman, Isola, Newsday etc........that don't mention Woj I'd love to see it.

Like my uncle used to say, "its the same thing only its different"

vCash
    ^ doesn't matter, as long as the original source is respected, reliable and legitimate.

If its not a reliable source it usually won't make the more respectable sites.

And certainly it makes sense as the source sites NY is waiting to see what happens with Sheed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Honestly Sheed and Kmart are interchangeable to me. Both are tough defensive big men who can hit a shot, so it doesnt matter. Though I lovvee Sheed.
    Agreed but I'll take whoever is healthier.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Nah, Sheed's jumper brings out the opposing big men...

And his height causes more problems on defense.

I'm surprised, but Sheed right now is significantly better than Kmart.

vCash
    I'm sure Kmart has more to offer than Kurt at this point, but woody loves veterans so I wouldn't be surprised if we waived Flight for Kmart since Shump will be ready soon and felton in a couple weeks. Although that would leave us really thin at the guard position.

vCash
    Funny how we say what are record is without Melo?

But anyone know what our record is without Sheed? Lets put it this way he is so missed, but Ray is the key right now, Ray is sooooo needed

vCash
    Maybe we sign kmart so the next time kg comes to town theres a tough guy to kick his ***!

It's party time!

vCash
    i rather have sheed than kmart.. but i'll take whoever is healthier.
    People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer
    Guess its just a theory of man became a monster, atop of the world
    Never fallin', I'm as real as they come from day one, forever ballin'
    C'mon

vCash
    Why not IR Sheed and bring in Martin. Figure out the rest when shump returns. A ten day contract would work.

vCash
    i signed kmart to the knicks in 2k association. white not in the game, so i wasnt facing a hard decision like the knicks front office lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Why not IR Sheed and bring in Martin. Figure out the rest when shump returns. A ten day contract would work.
    wrong sport

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast