Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Knicks consider Kenyon Martin- Woj says a source told him?

The Knicks have done some additional fact-finding on Martin in recent days, sources said.

Martin has been open-minded about the possibility of accepting a 10-day contract to get the opportunity to prove his value to the Knicks, sources said.

Martin, 35, played the most reduced role of his career with the Los Angeles Clippers in his 12th season in 2011-12. The Knicks' roster includes four former teammates of Martin that he's has good relationships with: Carmelo Anthony, J.R. Smith, Marcus Camby and Jason Kidd.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kn...225439625.html

vCash
    Oh God. Here we go with Kenyon Martin again.

vCash
    Maybe just Wojnarowski and Spears speculation. But maybe the Knicks are making moves to get K-Mart in. I'd be happy with the add, but who would go for him to join? Copeland? White?

vCash
    I feel a trade coming on

vCash
    I wouldn't mind him on the squad but yea... Someone is leaving then?

vCash
    If he could play I would cut Kurt for him. Kurt's donezo. KMart brings more energy and mobility with the same type of defensive IQ and toughness with a decent 15 footer.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If he could play I would cut Kurt for him. Kurt's donezo. KMart brings more energy and mobility with the same type of defensive IQ and toughness with a decent 15 footer.
    meh cut Melo

vCash
    either somebody is getting waved...or sheeds injury is worst than thought.....

vCash
    yes more old people vets love it but we need make room
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Clear sign we won't being seeing Sheed for a while.
    If we had to cut someone it would be White or Thomas.
    I don't see us letting Cope go since he can play both forward positions.

vCash
    I think it would have to be Thomas. We don't want to have lopsided depth in bigs or guards. Cutting White and adding Kmart would leave us vulnerable at guard if JR goes down. We need a guy back there who can score the ball if injuries hit. Thomas and KMart are too redundant to have both. Everyone else brings a different dimension that we can't afford to lose, including Cope and his mini-Melo ability to score and White and his athleticism and shooting ability to be a mini-JR. We need guys like that as insurance.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    I don't see us trading 2 for 1 to free up a spot, everyone's to old to go to the D-League, so we would have to waive someone. I guess we would let Kurt go, maybe White, but Kurt has played well for us and doesn't deserve to be waived just because someone slightly better is available.

vCash
    Kurt's been decent, but he hasn't played more than 5-15 minutes most nights. Hasn't even played 20 minutes once. Kmart is a guy that AVERAGED 22mpg last year. He probably has alot more left in the tank.

vCash
    Rasheed Wallace has missed 12 games due to a foot injury, which has triggered the Knicks' interest in Martin.

Wallace's status is the "critical piece" to the Knicks signing Martin, one league official said.
    Guess its going to come down to Sheed. I hope we don't wait for Sheed and miss out to find out Sheed is cooked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Kurt's been decent, but he hasn't played more than 5-15 minutes most nights. Hasn't even played 20 minutes once. Kmart is a guy that AVERAGED 22mpg last year. He probably has alot more left in the tank.
    Agreed. Before the season I thought Kurt had a little more left than he appears to have.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast