Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I thought rosado did as well as he could do, he landed some good shots, showed toughness, didnt back down. He even exposed some of GGG's flaws IMO.

But he had no shot in winning and there was no reason for the fight to go on.

He could of fought k9 but he would of got a much smaller paycheck, and no guarantee he wins that either. Gotta take the payday, no guarantees he would get another.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    i use to work with Gabe Rosado n his dad back when he first turned pro, so i obviously been following his career. Wanted to see what everyone thought of his performance vs GGG? Rosado did have the chance to fight K9 for the jr middleweight title but opted for the bigger named opponent and payday but this fight shouldnt affect that shot in the future.

This was my first time seeing GGG fight and that guy in a beat, he packed a lot of power and you could tell he was shocked Gabe stayed on his feet all fight. Gabe prob should of took the offer to fight at 164 instead of going all the way to 168 tho i doubt it would of made a difference. I wish that cut didnt get so bad bcuz i think he could have went the distance. He was able to get some good shots in and still had good defense despite the result i thought. But like i said just wanted to get some outside opinions on him
    Fight was at 160. Gabe didn't want the catch weight of 158. He wanted full weight no excuses
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    typo on the weight. but thats how he is and like i said doubt there would of been much difference really. hopefully he can still get that title fight the K9 or at least only need to win more fight to get it back

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    WBO rejects immediate rematch of burgos vs martinez. bull crap.
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123