Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Nope they show the highest of Michael zewski, kid has some shown some promise. Pretty hyped for this card. Martinez Burgos could be fight if the night.

vCash
    Zewski won in 3.

Smoger is reefing the Golovkin fight, I hope rosados trainer is watching rosado closely because smoger is a fight fans ref, he knows fans like to see the ko, sometimes let's it go way to far IMO.

vCash
    Garcia dominated. Sucks the fight ended like that but pretty good fight overall.

vCash
    The stoppage was fair.

I have to say, Garcia seriously has top 2 P4P potential. I knew he was good, but I didn't think he was this good. Wow what a wipe out. Honestly Salido did not belong in the same ring with him. This was completely lop-sided from the beginning.

vCash
    Yeah I was surprised it was so lop sided. I thought Garcia would tire out a little and the fight would settle in and be a battle but like you said Salido looked out classed. Garcia's quickness is fun to watch. He can throw a punch and dodge a counter which only really good fighters can pull off. Future is bright.

vCash
    I didn't expect this. I thought Salido would win, but he seriously did not belong in the same ring with Mikey.

No one, not even Marquez or Gamboa, embarrassed Salido this badly. This was a P4P worthy performance. It was so high class. No one is beating him at 126. Gamboa would probably get KOed if they fight. Chris John would be forced to retire. There is no way anyone is beating this guy. He's that good.

I am completely mesmerized by the performance.

vCash
    Damn my boy Salido was out classed. Burgos was robbed
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Glad rosado's trainer realized it was time to stop tjenfight, because smoger sure as heck wasn't going to. Golovkin might be beating these guys to much, no one is going to want to fight him.

Garcia didn't surprise me, he has top level talent. Does everything well, there has been talk that he doesnt even really love boxing, he's just so good at it, he sticks with it. I knew Lopez would never fight him, this was why.

Garcia wil have a growing list of options with that performance.

I need to watch the Burgos fight if anyone has a link.
    Last edited by AddiX; 01-20-2013 at 08:26 AM.

vCash
    GGG is a machine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post

Garcia wil have a growing list of options with that performance.
    No ones gonna wanna fight him though... Not after he embarrassed the number 1 guy in the division. We all know Chris John isn't going to fight him. So who else is left?

vCash
    Garcia is impressive, Rosado on the other hand is a really tough dude. Reminds me a lot of Josesito Lopez, As for GGG a fight with Sergio would be Amazing if Sergio would do it. I think Garcia needs to move up in weight 1 more fight potentially with Gamboa and then move up. Not sure what division he would move up too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    No ones gonna wanna fight him though... Not after he embarrassed the number 1 guy in the division. We all know Chris John isn't going to fight him. So who else is left?
    Check his own division Or one division up, or one division down. Tons of names, hbo will pay his opponents well so hen will find fights. He's right in the middle of a lot of good fights, he's in the perfect place right now.

vCash
    Golovkin wasting no time,will fight again in march.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Golovkin wasting no time,will fight again in march.
    I'm guessing the March fight won't be against a super-tough opponent, but the
    June fight should be very interesting! He's definitely putting his work in, and I got
    nothin' but respect for that!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    i use to work with Gabe Rosado n his dad back when he first turned pro, so i obviously been following his career. Wanted to see what everyone thought of his performance vs GGG? Rosado did have the chance to fight K9 for the jr middleweight title but opted for the bigger named opponent and payday but this fight shouldnt affect that shot in the future.

This was my first time seeing GGG fight and that guy in a beat, he packed a lot of power and you could tell he was shocked Gabe stayed on his feet all fight. Gabe prob should of took the offer to fight at 164 instead of going all the way to 168 tho i doubt it would of made a difference. I wish that cut didnt get so bad bcuz i think he could have went the distance. He was able to get some good shots in and still had good defense despite the result i thought. But like i said just wanted to get some outside opinions on him

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 4 Yards: 97 TD: 1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast