Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Excellant, he was the pick of the litter.
    Gabbert did what you would want from a second year QB. Improved his completion rate by about 10 per cent. Improved his passer rating by 12 points. Had more touchdowns than interceptions. Cut his sack and fumble rates. All while adjusting to new offense, new coaching staff, and almost entirely new set of receivers.
    He didn't lose his job Toad. He was two for two and the team was driving down the field when he got hurt. He had muscle damage in his forearm. Maybe similar to the one "Bruise Brother" had that knocked him out of his only playoff game. When the doctors looked at Blaine's arm they said it would take a long while to heal properly. He was already playing with a rotator cuff tear in his other shoulder. Jaguars were 1-9 for the season. Fathead Henne comes in and plays the game of his career (while still managing to lose). So, it wasn't a difficult call to shut down Gabbert for the year, allow him to have shoulder surgery, and get a better start on next season. What were the Jags playing for at the time? Nothing. The more games they lost from that point on the better is was for the team long term.

Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So they aren't giving Tdjacksonville the "rains" ?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    So they aren't giving Tdjacksonville the "rains" ?
    maybe im caldwell

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    That fat little pig Prisco has been hating on Tebow since his weight was normal for his height, and his blood pressure and cholestorol levels hadn't yet reached the danger level. Which was a long time ago. He would make up anything to denigrate Tebow. I wouldn't believe anything he says. He is a paraiah in Jacksonville and writes about the Jaguars from pure bitterness.

vCash
    That fat little pig Prisco has been hating on Tebow since his weight was normal for his height, and his blood pressure and cholestorol levels hadn't yet reached the danger level. Which was a long time ago. He would make up anything to denigrate Tebow. I wouldn't believe anything he says. He is a paraiah in Jacksonville and writes about the Jaguars from pure bitterness.
    lol oh so i assume ull change ur mind on how good this hire is. he actually likes the hire. he would have picked the guy the cards promoted but he still likes the hire.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    maybe im caldwell
    I actually know your real name. Lol

vCash
    Prisco is an idiot, no one takes him seriously. I don't care what he thinks of the new G.M. I'm optimistic about the guy as long as he doesn't bring along all his old college buddies as a favor. That is bound to fail. But I trust that Shad Khan is a bit smarter than that.

vCash
    I actually know your real name. Lol
    no you dont u wanker

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Offseason has started...Alpha Dog "dream image" of Gabbert incoming.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Offseason has started...Alpha Dog "dream image" of Gabbert incoming.
    Well, I don't think it's a "dream image". The guy has made 24 NFL starts. Essentially before he turned 23. He has survived total chaos in Jacksonville, and will be working with his third head coach, third offensive co-ordinator, and fourth position coach by all indications, when he comes to camp this summer. Not to mention two different owners and two general managers, along with a constantly changing cast of wide receivers. Both seasons he played hurt for the majority of the time, last year with a broken toe and rib cartildege damage and this year with a torn rotator cuff in his shoulder. Any one of those injuries has sidelined other players for extensive periods of time. So he will be wise beyond his football years when he starts the 2013 season.

You guys seem to think he will just disappear when you say "Duh..uuhh.. Gabbert sucks....uuuuh....uh...well just because...uuhhh...uuuhh..because he sucks....uhhh...that's why he sucks....uuuhhh...nrkk..nrkk...". You make Beavis and Butthead sound like Charlie Rose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    no you dont u wanker
    Lol, no, really. I do. Be careful what you post on PSD.

Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. But I know you aren't the Jags GM lol

vCash
    Gabbert still sucks.

vCash
    Greg Roman will be headed to Jax next

vCash
    Well, I don't think it's a "dream image". The guy has made 24 NFL starts. Essentially before he turned 23. He has survived total chaos in Jacksonville, and will be working with his third head coach, third offensive co-ordinator, and fourth position coach by all indications, when he comes to camp this summer. Not to mention two different owners and two general managers, along with a constantly changing cast of wide receivers. Both seasons he played hurt for the majority of the time, last year with a broken toe and rib cartildege damage and this year with a torn rotator cuff in his shoulder. Any one of those injuries has sidelined other players for extensive periods of time. So he will be wise beyond his football years when he starts the 2013 season.

You guys seem to think he will just disappear when you say "Duh..uuhh.. Gabbert sucks....uuuuh....uh...well just because...uuhhh...uuuhh..because he sucks....uhhh...that's why he sucks....uuuhhh...nrkk..nrkk...". You make Beavis and Butthead sound like Charlie Rose.
    I rest my case.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    Greg Roman will be headed to Jax next
    That would be dumb. Guy has never stayed at one job with one team longer than a couple of years that I can see. His main qualification seems to be the fact that he was an old college roommate of the team's new G.M. Which isn't much to hang your hat on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I rest my case.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.
    You never rest your case. Just keep flogging it, hoping it'll grow some legs and get up and move.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast