Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    nice game... i like how we answered their 'runs' with 3s of our own. love to see the resurgence of our blocking. that was goaltend, but sessions lost his cool arguing it... good T call. i'm glad we didn't need the refs to win, we took care of business ourselves. have yet to look at the box score, but burks seemed like he handled things well and kanter did well. good game by our young'uns.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Everyone but Kanter and Watson played well. Al dominated by playing within the offense. Millsap looked like last years sap, and Hayward was unconscious. Tinsley did an excellent job setting the tone for the offense very early in the game.

Also I love how Carrol can produce no matter when he comes in the game, he just plays hard

vCash
    thanks, i was making dinner through most of the 2nd half, i didn't see much of kanter. he made few nice plays and assumed he was consistent throughout the whole game. thanks for the correction!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    From not watching the game, but from watching the box score. How come our bench didnt play more? I mean it was a 20 point game by the 2nd quarter. This would have been a great game to rest our starters, and be more fresh on our next game. 31 min for Al and 31 for Foyte (like Gotye ha) is just a bit much even in a blow out win.

But it was a win, and I cant ***** at that.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    the starters played quite a bit because every time the jazz had a 20 point lead the bobcats would make a run to 12

6. 01-10-2013, 01:09 AM
    Reason
    insults

vCash
    @RyanStorm I have a trivia question for you. How many wins did the Seattle Supersonics have last year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    From not watching the game, but from watching the box score. How come our bench didnt play more? I mean it was a 20 point game by the 2nd quarter. This would have been a great game to rest our starters, and be more fresh on our next game. 31 min for Al and 31 for Foyte (like Gotye ha) is just a bit much even in a blow out win.

But it was a win, and I cant ***** at that.
    Actually, for the first time in a while the starters started strong and played extremely well. The bench wasn't as potent as normal but Al and Milly were dominating and had lots of energy. In short, the bench wasn't needed as much as normal.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodsHair View Post
    Actually, for the first time in a while the starters started strong and played extremely well. The bench wasn't as potent as normal but Al and Milly were dominating and had lots of energy. In short, the bench wasn't needed as much as normal.
    Thats really promising to hear. Granted it was the bobcats, but gotta start somewhere.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Thats really promising to hear. Granted it was the bobcats, but gotta start somewhere.
    it ones of the few teams I feel our starters are significantly better then the other teams

vCash
    If only we played the Wizards, Cavs, Magic, Raptors, Kings, Pelicans, Lakers every game!
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    is that their official name now?
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    I'm not sure, but they do have it copyrighted. And from what I hear thats what the new owner is leaning on is Pelicans...
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12