Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Utah Jazz @ Charlotte Hornets Jan 9th 5pm

Woo, Jazz got a good chance for some road wins...Woo...(insert golf clap)...
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Got to win this one...

vCash
    We'll loose either this one or Detroit. I have a feeling it's this one. Hope I'm wrong.

vCash
    I haven't watched as much Jazz basketball season as I have in the past, but my gosh, why hasn't Burkes played more?! Sure he's still raw and makes some bad decisions but he's way better than some of the others that have been playing in front of him. Locke, "I'm not sure Burkes will ever be as good as Foye." Idiot.

vCash
    Murphy and Evans to start the second half?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b_russ View Post
    I haven't watched as much Jazz basketball season as I have in the past, but my gosh, why hasn't Burkes played more?! Sure he's still raw and makes some bad decisions but he's way better than some of the others that have been playing in front of him. Locke, "I'm not sure Burkes will ever be as good as Foye." Idiot.
    Dude, Watons makes more bad decisions. I have been figuring out what Watson can do for this team, and I found nothing.

Tinsley with the better experience who is the better leader for the younger guys, and I see no potential or future for Watson, especially when I look into Burks game. He seriously has no identity.

Best Lineup: Burks / Foye / Hayward / Millsap / Jefferson

I love Favors, but this lineup is awesome, a great balance of young talent, with hot shooting, and tough defense that is full of experience.

vCash
    Kidd-Gilchrist is the man. I wish he was on our team so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b_russ View Post
    becuase foye is better then burks right now and more steady. Why wouldn't he get more time?

vCash
    Jazz have some bad 3rd quarters....

This is just bad. How do you not keep up the defense...Its like the Jazz can't stay alive without Hayward(who is a bench player)!

These hot shooting teams can only be beaten by your own hot shooting. Cause if you don't make points, they will.

vCash
    I think more is the key word there because steady doesn't describe foye at all. I think it'd be unfair to not mention that they both have outshined each other in different games throughout the season. But that's beside the point because I wasn't trying to say Burkes is better than Foye, just that we could benefit by seeing Burkes get more constant minutes.

vCash
    lol 2 interesting calls. first off that was an obvious goal tend then why was the quarter over if there was only 1.1 for the 24 second shot clock, but 1.6 for game clock and hayward airballed it?

vCash
    Yeah, that goal tend was so bad.

vCash
    This is a really cool game. Corbin knows he can play his young guys and give them time to fail and learn out there working through their growing pains. It's the only way they'll learn. But fortunately we're playing against weak enough competition so he can afford to do it. We'll probably see Jefferson come back if it starts to get too close.

vCash
    So far this year(2013), you watch these games and its great rotations and line ups.

Burks was underestimated on how well he can contribute. Watson has now lost his minutes, which he is only seeing because Mo is out. But without this Mo injury, Burks might have still been DNP to this day!!!! Which sounds insane, considering how well Burks is, and how lame Watson's overall performance has been.

I tell everyone but they never believe me, but Jazz have the best bench in the league, and not many teams can say they have the absolute best bench they could possibly have(inside reality).

Another thing to look into. Marvin and Foye can never get 10+ each. Carroll got his, and so did Foye!

MURPHY!! You got this boy! Its so funny, he wants a bucket so bad...hell give it to him!

vCash
    Good look Murphy...good hustle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast