Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopboy45 View Post
    I think probably is bad choice of a word.....DEFINATELY works better!!!
    Hopefully Sheed's ready for the next game, get the popcorn ready.

vCash
    FINALLY! I've been wanting to eat something that I would imagine Lala taste like and now I've got it.

THANKS KG!
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    so those words that were spoken, did it do physical harm to him or his family?

didn't they teach you sticks-and-stones in grade school?
    if someone is talking **** about ur wife all nite, what r u suppose to do?
    tell me u never fought anybody for talking **** about ur mom.
    i understand trash talking like you're overrated, you cant stop me. you guys suck. But if u gonna talk about my wife, mom etc... WE GOT A A ****ING PROBLEM

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    My first and only thought when I first heard about Melo looking for KG was that KG must've said something about his wife.

vCash
    KG is a punk. This is the same guy that said Happy mothers day to Duncan knowing his mom is dead.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    KG is such a *****. He always brings things that have nothing to do with basketball into the equation. He hits peoples nutsacks intentionally, makes fun of Villanueva saying he looks like cancer and goes way too far.

If anything, this dude should be suspended for this crap. As a Knick fan, hey it worked, Carmelo got really worked up.

But KG probably said something that would make any grown man want to physically beat the hell out of him.

Something about Boston made this guy change, because I never remember him having this kind of reputation in Minnesota. He was passionate, but he seemed to be much more likable then now.
    if you were a player id pick you apart like like a rice crispy treat with out even playing a minute. Its not that bad, toughen up. Not just you society need to toughen up. 2 generations ago wouldve kicked our ***** and we outnumber them.

Atlantic City Redraft Champions

vCash
    I never had a problem with KG and at the time he said what he said to Charlie V as Pistons fans we were anti Charlie, but the cancer patient line made me lose a lot of respect for him. I know words are only words, but I'm a strong believer in standing up and backing up what you say, accepting the consequences of what your words might cause. KG deserves to get his *** whooped for all the snide comments and jack *** nut shots hes thrown through out his career.

vCash
    To the people saying KG is awesome and good job for what he did are hypocrites. Would you honestly let another man say something derogatory about your wife or kids to your face and do absolutely nothing. What he said had absolutely nothing to do with the game. It was a ***** move plain and simple

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIlladelph16 View Post
    Not one to defend KG here because his fake tough guy act is a little tiresome, but if this is what Melo really flipped out about, he is acting like a little *****. Say something back to him on the court if your so offended and leave it there. Trash talk is and has always been part of the game.
    guy someone says something like that about my girl saying how she tastes and shes a whore you better believe im comin at your teeth... you dont do that... thats not **** talkin, thats inviting someone to knock your teeth down your throat
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Didn't know there was another thread for this lol but anyway:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAEqcvFCAAAAC3d.jpg

vCash
    Nothing new by KG... Dude is a scumbag.

vCash
    KG wanted no parts of Melo. He was ducking him when Melo was waiting for him at the bus

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    didn't know there was another thread for this lol but anyway:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/baeqcvfcaaaac3d.jpg

lmao

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    KG might be a scumbag, but c'mon. It's a game that you get paid millions of dollars to play. KG crossed the line, but it comes with the territory. A suspension for trash talking would be ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    KG wanted no parts of Melo. He was ducking him when Melo was waiting for him at the bus
    honey nut cheerios

[

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast