Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gaughan333 View Post
    Why? They're just words. Are you people seriously that immature? The whole "you talked about my girl so I'm going to beat your ***" mantra is out dated and over played. Why does everyone wanna be a thug?
    so if somebody was talking **** about a family member you wouldn't do anything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oG $wank. View Post
    so if somebody was talking **** about a family member you wouldn't do anything
    If someone said my wife/girlfriend tastes like cheerios I'd laugh and say something back. Clearly it'd be easy to get under your skin, just like it was easy for kg to get under melo's.

vCash
    yeah im not gonna lie, thats a pretty soft insult. "honey nut cheerios" used in a phrase sounds like something that should come from a toddler. Melo coulda had a cool comeback like "your wife tastes like half of the d!cks in Boston"

but then he could say "how do u know what dick tastes like"

and melo would be like "aw dawg... damn..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    yeah im not gonna lie, thats a pretty soft insult. "honey nut cheerios" used in a phrase sounds like something that should come from a toddler. Melo coulda had a cool comeback like "your wife tastes like half of the d!cks in Boston"
    see that's the right idea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gaughan333 View Post
    Why? They're just words. Are you people seriously that immature? The whole "you talked about my girl so I'm going to beat your ***" mantra is out dated and over played. Why does everyone wanna be a thug?
    It's not about wanting to be a thug. It's about hurting someone who has wronged you. KG is like one of those trolls on the internet who just go around talking **** to make people feel bad. Tell me some of those people don't deserve to get their ***** beat?

vCash
    KG was up in that La La ***, cause
    La La Vazquez is back on the market
    Don’t ask me how I know this but reality TV star La La Vazquez and her NY Knick husband, Carmelo Anthony, are headed for divorce court. Friends say La La has been living the life of a single woman after separating from Anthony last year. Insiders say La La is keeping herself busy by focusing all of her attention on her son, Kiyan, and filming the 3rd season of her reality TV show, La La’s Full Court Life, which premieres in February. La La recently returned to her old stomping grounds in Atlanta, and tongues were wagging about a certain chick in La La’s entourage who she couldn’t take her eyes off.
    Then La La jetted off to Miami, where she rang in the New Year at a luxury South Beach hotel without Melo, who partied in New York with friends. Insiders say La La and Melo are still courteous to each other, for the sake of their son. And they still go out in public together to keep up appearances. But La La has reportedly moved on — with Melo’s blessing

vCash
    why handle up at an arena, with all the police and security? its the old 'hold me back' strategy to save face. Melo isnt bout that life (well his whole connection to Supreme in Bmore may say otherwise) but the goons I know would just let it marinate until the offender felt like it was squashed, and then splat ... milk and honey nut cheerio's all over the place. LOL

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    We all was wrong apparently, depending who you believe on Power 105 there's a host that knows what KG said and it

"S___ my ____" at the 11 min. Charlamagne (friend of La La) confirms it.

"he invited Melo to his private parts and didn't offer him the truck to go w/ it"

The whole interview is awesome. Makes me want to go see "A Haunted House" Props to Marlon Wayans.
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 01-16-2013 at 03:07 AM.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    We all WERE wrong, not WAS.
    'We' is plural so you need 'were' to comply with subject-verb agreement rules of English 101.

Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    We all was wrong apparently, depending who you believe on Power 105 there's a host that knows what KG said and it

"S___ my ____" at the 11 min. Charlamagne (friend of La La) confirms it.

"he invited Melo to his private parts and didn't offer him the truck to go w/ it"

The whole interview is awesome. Makes me want to go see "A Haunted House" Props to Marlon Wayans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    we needed a 2nd thread of this?

Man Gary Payton would rule this era.
    truth. he'd shut down most of these dbags too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    We all WERE wrong, not WAS.
    'We' is plural so you need 'were' to comply with subject-verb agreement rules of English 101.
    someone with a SN blahblahyoutoo is going to give me english lessons? no thanks homie.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122