Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    so now with a d line of babin-mosely-pot-mincey/branch/lane/chick

i like that a lot

i think if xavier rhodes falls to the second we take him, we need CB BAD,
    forgot selvie.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Is it just me or did the entire format of this site change?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    Is it just me or did the entire format of this site change?
    it did. earlier this morning site went down for maitenence and they did it

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...raft-big-board

If it's good enough for Bucky, it's good enough for me.

vCash
    if it wasnt so socially unacceptable to take a LG at 2 i wish we could have taken Warmack. Guy is gonna anchor whoevers line takes him for the next 10 years

vCash
    Very happy with Moore.We do now have kind of a log jam at DE, but I dont really think thats a bad thing. One has to breakout right?
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    if it wasnt so socially unacceptable to take a LG at 2 i wish we could have taken Warmack. Guy is gonna anchor whoevers line takes him for the next 10 years
    i dont think it would be acceptable even earlier nfl. i mean bruce Matthews went 9th. i wouldnt have taken warmack inside the top ten unless i didnt need one of the guys that were value.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    i agree with that im just saying i wish we didnt have the top pick because he is a stud and fills a huge need

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    apparently you dont know the history of the jags Defense. we rank last in sacks and sure babin played solidly and such and we have branch but Moore is better than both of them and Mincey is versatle enough to play any Defensive line position except NT. at UT he would excel with his speed and agility.
    depending on who you talk to Star and Luke are the best players in this draft and players you build around.

Tyson Alualu is garbage and Terrance Knighton might leave and is injury prone. Star helps the entire defense. he would help the pass rush immensely by making the pass rushers you do have better.

many places think Star is the best choice

http://nflsfuture.com/category/2013-nfl-draft-2/
    http://tampabay.sbnation.com/2013/1/...ulelei-jaguars
    http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/1/...3-jaguars-news
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...nfl-mock-draft

i had them picking Star before i went looking to see what other places had them drafting. point is Star is someone you build a team around. Geno Smith is someone you build a team around. Moore is not someone you build a team around. not only that but you picked Moore over Werner. with the 2nd pick you want someone to be an impact player for your franchise.

sorry but Moore is a terrible pick
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    sorry, but no one gives a **** about your opinion.

vCash
    and the media knows so much about the jaguars... like we blackout everygame. ohhh waittt we were 21st in the league in attendance... darren sharper was surprised

vCash
    and notice how he never said anything about alualu. mosely and pot are beasts in the middle

you dont build around star or geno. there is no player in this draft you build around. other than joeckel.

you build around luck. not geno smith

you build around trent richardson, joe thomas, not star luitoli. i can guarantee he wont be as good as vince wilfork or suh or ngata or any of those guys

vCash
    sorry, but no one gives a **** about your opinion.
    Eh, not going to go that far.

I would love Star in Jacksonville, but i've seen plenty enough from Moore to say I would probably rather have him. I have no idea how you come to the conclusion that Moore isn't better than the players your naming we should take instead of him Derek. It's fine to have an opinion, when you come in here saying that it was a stupid pick your going to get some people a little fiery though. No way in hell can you say Moore is a dumb pick when he is one of the BAP at our pick.

vCash
    and notice how he never said anything about alualu. mosely and pot are beasts in the middle

you dont build around star or geno. there is no player in this draft you build around. other than joeckel.

you build around luck. not geno smith

you build around trent richardson, joe thomas, not star luitoli. i can guarantee he wont be as good as vince wilfork or suh or ngata or any of those guys
    Can't say I agree with any of this. I've seen Star play, he is going to be a hell of a player. To say before he's played a snap he doesn't have the potential to anchor a defense like Ngata or players of that caliber I completely disagree. That just means I feel like Moore can be one hell of a pass rusher we've been lacking for years.

vCash
    not trying to be disrespectful to you guys or the players you have i just thought Star was the better choice. now if you think a DE pass rusher is more important so be it i dont think it is nor do i think Moore is the best one. i dont even think Werner is the best one and he is rated the top DE almost everywhere. if i needed a pass rushing DE i wouldnt look any further than Ezekiel Ansah he is my favorite one and i wouldnt be surprised if he goes before both Werner and Moore
    Take Notes Rook

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast