Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jaguars 2013 Mock Draft Lounge

Rules

1. We are using the official draft order. It is locked from this point right now and will not change from any trades after this point.

2. No trading players. No trading future picks. No trading compensation picks. All trades are pending my approval or the approval of veteran members if I am not around. I'll have a list of them later on. (As long as they aren't just straight ridiculous, they will all pass)

3. Only players in the draft pool are allowed. I know it's obvious, just making it clear since this was not the case last time.

4. This is not a competition. There is not final voting. There is no judging. We may do some draft grades and everything but nobody will be crowned champ or anything like that. You can draft however you choose to. If you think a player is going to be cut and you want to draft to replace him, do it. If you want to assume someone who is rumored to be retired soon is actually going to return, fine. You are the GM, do as you please.

5. There is a clock with a time limit. This is crucial.

You have a time limit. If you don't make a pick in the time limit, you're skipped.
    You also cannot log off if you're one of the next three picks. If you get offline while you are on the clock, you are skipped after 30 minutes of us waiting for you. Same as if you get offline within three picks, you are skipped in an hour. If you have to get off-line and you're up after the next three picks send me or one of the trust members a list (I will have a list of who that is later on). You can also send it to any trusted GM a list of 3-5 players you would want with that pick.

Clarification: If you are online and your pick is on, you have an hour to make a pick before being skipped.

Times limits:
    Round 1: 6 Hours
    Rounds 2-3: 4 Hours
    Round 4-7: 3 Hours

Your time limit will not start from 12 A.M. CST to 8AM CST. If your time limit starts before these deadlines you will be skipped barring something stupid
    ex. You're on the East Coast and there were 10 picks in a row at Midnight your time
    I have the right to determine what these special circumstances are. You're also skipped if you have been skipped previously and have no went back to make that pick. Shouldn't run into that though.

6. This draft will start after all teams are filled and we get most people to sign in, in this thread at a later date. If you are CURRENTLY SIGNED UP PLEASE make a post in this thread to show you are signed in. I'll have a list in here of those who have signed in and those who have not and I may replace the inactive ones.

7. Post ONLY draft picks in the DRAFT THREAD (which doesn't exist yet but will soon). Post comments in this thread.

8. I reserve the right to add rules, remove rules, change rules, remove or replace GM's at any time. I also may enforce my own skips.

9. The posting and discussion of undrafted players is FROWNED upon but not against the rules. I am going to allow it with no penalty set as long as it doesn't become ridiculous. Early on it's definitely fine but as we get to later rounds it's best to try and avoid it. I think we did fine last time and can all agree on this.

10. You are REQUIRED after you make a selection to VM or PM the team behind you to tell them that they are up. I want this done. It's not that hard. You don't have to PM every single member but I would like you to try to. You are also ENCOURAGED to warn posters if they are a couple picks away. Sometimes you have some down time and you know you're up in a few picks, go ahead and tell the next 2-3 people they are up soon. It never hurts.

I will have a list of all GM's with links to their profiles so that shouldn't be too hard to keep up with.

11. I am open to suggestions to the rules. I also need active volunteers to take lists and help pass trades if need be.

12. NEW SKIP RULE If you are a GM and your pick comes up and you have not been online in 48 hours you will be automatically skipped and most likely replaced. If you know you're going to have a situation like this, that's fine. I run into this personally, send a list or give a warning at the very least. Leave someone in charge, something. You have been warned. (This applies if you have multiple GM's and they have all been offline for 48 hours or more.)

13. If you trade for a pick ON THE CLOCK you have 30 minutes from the time I put that trade into the second post of the draft thread to either select a player or retrade that pick. This will be enforced. Going to trade for a pick OTC? Have a plan, once it's approved you have a short window.
    Discuss this in here.

vCash
    i will not be participating in this forum for this as IM the GM of the cards by myself

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Well looks like the Cards will be rebuilding for many years again haha.

vCash
    Joeckel, Lotulelie, and Moore

Those are my 3 for the 2nd pick in the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Well looks like the Cards will be rebuilding for many years again haha.
    nope. i know their weakspots and i know how to fix them. they honestly cant get much worse than wat they are now.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Okay, I'm a little confused. We don't pick a team until the later date or we pick one now?
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i will not be participating in this forum for this as IM the GM of the cards by myself
    may lord have mercy on their organization. does the first move involve trading for alpha dog... lol jk jk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    may lord have mercy on their organization. does the first move involve trading for alpha dog... lol jk jk
    ill take him off ur hands if u give me Monroe

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    you can take blackmon if you take alpha

vCash
    you can take blackmon if you take alpha
    how about henne and bradfield?

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    If u take alpha u gotta take gabbert he aint goin nowhere with out his baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    If u take alpha u gotta take gabbert he aint goin nowhere with out his baby
    no u guys can keep gabbert. hell have to change his ways or be cut

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    pick 2. look i dont think we take joeckel. we have monroe if he walks we do but if he resigns we dont
    i personally like mosely and pot roast at DT and ever mincey like TD i belive mentioned.
    so no star

we have smith and allen and posz.

jones is too small for de.

so i think we go werner or moore. whoever they like better. im bias towards werner of course but either will be great pros.

vCash
    pick 2. look i dont think we take joeckel. we have monroe if he walks we do but if he resigns we dont
    i personally like mosely and pot roast at DT and ever mincey like TD i belive mentioned.
    so no star

we have smith and allen and posz.

jones is too small for de.

so i think we go werner or moore. whoever they like better. im bias towards werner of course but either will be great pros.
    i think moore might even be able to play some OLB for us. of course he could pull a shock pick and take Dion Jordan to play DE and OLB and hopefully its more OLB than DE.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    we dont need olb for 4-3 though... and its not BAP

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast