Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-ross12 View Post
    While I agree the Right does this, I think the left does it as well.
    see, I would argue the left does something different.they tend to highlight and look for stories that support thier opinions and ignore or downplay similar behaviour in thier own camp.

Its hypocritical, but not corrupt.RT media is like WWF. Its all about the emotions they can elicit,fear ,anger,resentment,distrust, its really ugly stuff.

when the left ignores their own failures, I dont think they are fooling anyone,they certainly arnt fooling the RT. and the left is cynical by nature so while they may not get up in arms(as the RT. loves to point out) when one of theirs screws up, it is not the same as the filth that RT media spews to good people everyday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    see, I would argue the left does something different.they tend to highlight and look for stories that support thier opinions and ignore or downplay similar behaviour in thier own camp.

Its hypocritical, but not corrupt.RT media is like WWF. Its all about the emotions they can elicit,fear ,anger,resentment,distrust, its really ugly stuff.

when the left ignores their own failures, I dont think they are fooling anyone,they certainly arnt fooling the RT. and the left is cynical by nature so while they may not get up in arms(as the RT. loves to point out) when one of theirs screws up, it is not the same as the filth that RT media spews to good people everyday.
    The left does it with the race

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7

As much as I hate to say it, the left has acted more rationally than the right for the past 5 years. 5 years is being conservative too. I should say I hate liberalism but they have been more rational in presenting their arguments.

vCash
    Wow, that was like watching the non rated version of Dinner for Schmucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post

Im going to assume you are talking about "race" relations?

I think you have a fair point there.
    the left sees racism in every WORD said by the RT.The only thing I would say about that is those that are TRULEY racists have gone underground as the attitude has become less and less acceptable.

People no longer freely admit how they feel unless they are secure in the knowledge that their audience is homogenous.

Then you have Rt media and Politicians appealing to the hidden hatred by using what is called " dog whistle" language.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post

All you have to do is watch Fox, then turn around and watch MSNBC. Seems to me MSNBC has tried to shadow exactly what Fox does. Hannity, Olbermann, Beck, Mathews.. these guys are all cut from the same cloth. Both networks are as dangerous, if not more, then Alex Jones ranting on.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    The right does it with race far better than the left does. Remember how Bush beat McCain in south Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    I don't watch Piers Morgan but now I'm wondering if I should. He comes off rational and sophisticated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I don't watch Piers Morgan but now I'm wondering if I should. He comes off rational and sophisticated.
    Its probably just the British accent. I don't think its safe to use those words to describe him.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Well anyone who can stay that composed with a raving lunatic yelling in their face and stay focused on asking appropriate questions and sharing relevant stats earns some points with me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    The right does it with race far better than the left does. Remember how Bush beat McCain in south Carolina?
    yeah I know that, than some of the statements in the republican primary were awfull

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Well anyone who can stay that composed with a raving lunatic yelling in their face and stay focused on asking appropriate questions and sharing relevant stats earns some points with me.
    That was the idea. Piers brings in people that even he can look smart against by comparison. Alex Jones??? He makes WWF wrestler rants look intelligent.

Piers is a moron. Check that. That's an insult to morons. If we give this idiot our consideration, or think he is in anyway adding anything substantive to any real discussion (remember Jesse Ventura??), then that's just sad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    That was the idea. Piers brings in people that even he can look smart against by comparison. Alex Jones??? He makes WWF wrestler rants look intelligent.

Piers is a moron. Check that. That's an insult to morons. If we give this idiot our consideration, or think he is in anyway adding anything substantive to any real discussion (remember Jesse Ventura??), then that's just sad.
    Wait, are you saying Jesse Ventura was having a real discussion with him?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Wait, are you saying Jesse Ventura was having a real discussion with him?
    No, which was my point. I don't think Piers is capable of having a real conversation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    No, which was my point. I don't think Piers is capable of having a real conversation.
    Ah, okay.

I really haven't watched him enough to be able to say. But he doesn't strike me as a particularly good interviewer, so I don't know why anything more would be expected of him.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast