Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Piers Morgan and Alex Jones duke it out

vCash
    This is pretty funny, sad but funny.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Wow that guy is a crazy mother****er.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Finally watched it last night. It was entertaining at the very least

vCash
    The topic on the General board is also 'entertaining' in a perverted kind of way. Mainly because of the many different sub-species of the genus wingnut that are on display.

I use the term genus advisedly, as I have trouble ranking these creatures any higher on the biological hierarchy of intelligent life.

vCash
    Alex Jones killed it. You have guys like Bissinger the next night calling for Alex Jones to be killed and making cryptic messages towards his little children. Those guys are evil.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Thanks Jones, for making gun-rights supporters look like completely delusional committed lowlifes.

GFY

vCash
    dont blame jones,
    he is a victim of the same capitalist overlords he was complaining about when he referenced the big banks.
    The gun industry and its lobbying arm, the NRA are very effective at obfuscating issues,and confusing people. just as Oil does Regarding renewables, Just as Pharma/ins does at confusing the defention of socialized medicine.

Our only power against the strength of the capitalists interets is education.

why cant we ban high capacity magazines,and semi autos?
    why cant we have smart regualtions and background check?

BECASUE IT SHRINKS THE REVENUE STREAM.THATS IT.
    every argument is designed to create more argument,all they care about is filling the bank accounts.

wake up people
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Jones made himself look really stupid.

vCash
    I have a family member who listens to alex jones

I try to tell him there is no difference between him and the govt he hates.

They use fear and lies to make laws, he uses fear and lies to make money. It is the same song and dance just for different goals.

vCash
    the thing about that Raiderfanintx. is that the whole RT. wing media industry does the same.

See ideals and values and philosophies are personal choices and I respect them all, but you shouldnt try to govern from those positions.

Rt media tends to stir the pot for a lot of different groups to gin up ratings using the bOOGEYMAN that each faction is afraid of. Gays, minorities, muslims, liberals..on and on.

If you are for small government, your voice should be heard,Strong military presence? has some value.
    almost all R philosphies have merit, the problem is the extremist positions a guy like this takes,gets people polarized while he probabaly really doesnt give a crap about the issue, hes simply playing a role that generates a lot of income for him. he a cartoon charecter.

guys like Newt,and Trump,and huchabee, selling whatever stupid thing they say...2.00 dollar gas, Moon bases,birth certificates,religious doctrine as a government, it appeals to a group of people who will never let them down, winning an election is a secondary goal(lol). the real money is the show!
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    I love that Jones refers to everyone as lemmings, meanwhile he's created a following of lemmings who'd follow him off any cliff.

Guy is a madman. In the midst of his madness is a correct assessment of massive corruption and idiotic public, but he goes to extremes that are insane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    the thing about that Raiderfanintx. is that the whole RT. wing media industry does the same.

See ideals and values and philosophies are personal choices and I respect them all, but you shouldnt try to govern from those positions.

Rt media tends to stir the pot for a lot of different groups to gin up ratings using the bOOGEYMAN that each faction is afraid of. Gays, minorities, muslims, liberals..on and on.

If you are for small government, your voice should be heard,Strong military presence? has some value.
    almost all R philosphies have merit, the problem is the extremist positions a guy like this takes,gets people polarized while he probabaly really doesnt give a crap about the issue, hes simply playing a role that generates a lot of income for him. he a cartoon charecter.

guys like Newt,and Trump,and huchabee, selling whatever stupid thing they say...2.00 dollar gas, Moon bases,birth certificates,religious doctrine as a government, it appeals to a group of people who will never let them down, winning an election is a secondary goal(lol). the real money is the show!
    While I agree the Right does this, I think the left does it as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I love that Jones refers to everyone as lemmings, meanwhile he's created a following of lemmings who'd follow him off any cliff.

Guy is a madman. In the midst of his madness is a correct assessment of massive corruption and idiotic public, but he goes to extremes that are insane.
    He does, doesn't he? I think politics / talk radio has a place for someone like Jones, but people have to put it in perspective for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-ross12 View Post
    He does, doesn't he? I think politics / talk radio has a place for someone like Jones, but people have to put it in perspective for sure.
    If he'd just mellow out a bit....smoke a joint or something, it might take the edge off the aggressive craziness and bring out some decent points or questions that need to be asked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast