Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 166 of 170 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2536
    vCash
    Matt Scott was a nice fit for Philly. Kinda funny that they would have Foles and Scott on the same team again, though.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    ^I don't think they'd both be on the Eagles too long. If Kelly really is going to try to bring his college offense "as is" to the NFL, I can't see Foles sticking around too long. If that's the case I don't see Chip Kelly sticking around too long either though. I think his up-tempo, get as many offensive plays as possible mindset is dead on. I like his aggressive nature and hope he brings it to the Eagles as well. I think those parts of his game will carry over well to the NFL and can make it really fun to watch. I just don't think that the read-option or spread-option will last very long. QBs make too much money and are too important to the offense to be subject to that many hits on a yearly basis. Plus rosters aren't as deep as they are in college so I have my doubts, but I had to find a QB that at least fit the mold a little bit.

vCash
    I don't think he's going to bring his college offense the way it is. He's a smart enough guy to bring along the principles that work, leave the ones behind that don't, and continue to tinker and innovate.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Sorry guys, just got home. I'll have the pick up in the next few minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    it doesnt really make sense to have 2 CBs that are that small. I think Robey is 5'8 and Mathieu is 5'9. It really goes back to how bad that Mathieu pick was. I dont think anybody else would of taken him in the 2nd. Hes going to be a 4th-5th round pick or later come April.

There is actually an undersized, troubled CB left on the board who I believe is going to be better in the NFL than Mathieu.
    1. Mathieu can play Safety
    2. i dont think he makes it out of the 2nd
    3. Xavier Rhodes has the potential to be better than Mathieu
    4. no CB in this draft imo is better than Mathieu nor ever will be.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    A lot of variables. Brent Grimes is 5'10" and he can [and has] hang with Calvin Johnson on jump balls.
    the difference between 5'8" and 5'10" is pretty big. also Grimes weighs like 200 pounds or at worst 190 and Both of the corners he took weigh less than 180.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    the difference between 5'8" and 5'10" is pretty big. also Grimes weighs like 200 pounds or at worst 190 and Both of the corners he took weigh less than 180.
    It is big, we'll have to see his height at his pro day. I just looked up Grimes and he was 5'9.25" and 177 pounds. If Robey ends up being overestimated at 5'8" then I agree there is a huge difference but if he is a true athlete and can add weight [Didn't realize he was 165, that is freaking light] then he can be a player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    It is big, we'll have to see his height at his pro day. I just looked up Grimes and he was 5'9.25" and 177 pounds. If Robey ends up being overestimated at 5'8" then I agree there is a huge difference but if he is a true athlete and can add weight [Didn't realize he was 165, that is freaking light] then he can be a player.
    grimes was also an UDFA from a Small School and made himself into a top shelf player. i do think Robey is shorter than listed and mathieu could be shorter than listed as well.

5 foot 8 165 is a Slot corner at best. he definitely needs to pack on a good 10-20 pounds without losing athleticism to be a solid sized corner in terms of weight.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Sorry about the delay. Both guys I was interested in were taken so I had to get to a computer to study the prospects some more.

vCash
    So i think kc was skipped a couple hours ago right? Seattle gets skipped at 8:42?

Are the jets on to pick at 8:42 when seattle gets skipped?

We Want Winston

vCash
    Finished KC's draft:
    1) Geno Smith
    2) Matt Elam
    3A) Dallas Thomas
    3B) Brandon Jenkins
    4) Jamar Taylor
    5) Jawan Jamison
    6) Michael Williams
    7A) Nico Johnson
    7B) Josh Boyd

Thoughts on that draft.

vCash
    Thats a lot of big names on that draft. Im not a Geno Smith fan but I get what you were going for.

Overall I like it, similar draft strategy as we used. Focus on defense with a few mid-late additions to the offense...plus Geno of course.

One of the more solid drafts Ive seen

We Want Winston

vCash
    So I believe Jets are OTC til 11:42. Seattle should have been skipped 20 mins ago.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Thats a lot of big names on that draft. Im not a Geno Smith fan but I get what you were going for.

Overall I like it, similar draft strategy as we used. Focus on defense with a few mid-late additions to the offense...plus Geno of course.

One of the more solid drafts Ive seen
    Except Jawan didn't fill a need at all so that pick feels a bit different since the rest fill needs.

vCash
    1. Johnthan Banks CB Miss. State
    2. John Jenkins DT Georgia
    3. Arthur Brown LB Kansas State
    4. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA
    4. Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M
    5. Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern
    7. Adrian Bushell CB Louisville

Buccaneers draft finished..what you guys think?

We Want Winston