Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 165 of 170 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2536
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I know someone that's crazy good at BF. Him and his brother both have like 4.0 KD's and they time when vehicles respawn at the exact second. I got it, played it for like a week then everyone that I know stopped playing it and I haven't really played since. I probably should.
    Lol. I used to tank whore like mad but I just got old with it.

On Bad Company 2 it's about all I did. When they put out the Vietnam expansion, I was an easy 3-5KDR on it but most people were clueless idiots. I became the king of shooting choppers with the tank main gun. It's sad they made it so hard on BF3 after the countless hours I spent practicing it.

vCash
    My KDR would be alot highly then what is now if I didn't just goof around so much

Its not too hard to shot them down with a tank, just need the right angle. Tank destroyers are so much better at doing so since the main gun can be pointed much higher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    My KDR would be alot highly then what is now if I didn't just goof around so much

Its not too hard to shot them down with a tank, just need the right angle. Tank destroyers are so much better at doing so since the main gun can be pointed much higher.
    It was 3x easier in BC2. I could do across the map. I could line them up in spawn and when I saw dirt fly fire and kill them there. Epic lulz.

I screw around a lot too. I'm trying to get my service star, at least one, on every gun. Pain in the ****ing ***.

vCash
    Going to go make the pick.

CC on his spring
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Sabathia
    "I don't give a **** what stock they put in it."
    #Forg1v3!

vCash
    What do you guys think of the Nico Johnson pick? I think it's a bit of a steal.

CC on his spring
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Sabathia
    "I don't give a **** what stock they put in it."
    #Forg1v3!

vCash
    Only 9 picks till me.... never thought we would get this far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    What do you guys think of the Nico Johnson pick? I think it's a bit of a steal.
    pretty much a steal. i see quite a few good steals available at this point.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I like Ace he is a good pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I like Ace he is a good pick
    yep and perfect for punt returning and Potential Slot playmaking WR. i think our slot position could be a rotation. Robinson as the Deep thread, Shipley as the Possesion, and Sanders as the playmaker.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Hey bromigos. I know it's round 7 but we STILL need to be VMing who's up next.

I've had to do it like 5x or so today, not the end of the world bc I was around but it should still be done. I don't think anyone's done it in the last few picks at all.

We're almost there. Take 10 seconds and VM the next guy so we don't have a skip that someone gets upset about. Please!

vCash
    I liked Robey I think he was a heck of a steal late...he easily would have been my next pick had he fallen that far, i thought he might..sad

vCash
    i thought Nickell Robey was a steal. i know he is undersized and i had drafted Mathieu already but i couldnt pass up a guy that should never have made it this far and should have been drafted in the 4th. Mike Gillislee dropping this far to me i guess is somewhat of a steal as he should have went off the board in the 5th. im not high on him like apparantly others in here are and see him as a backup in the NFL. if Robey wouldnt have made it to me and Gillislee would have i would have passed on him for a different RB who was 2nd on my board this late. its someone not ranked as highly as Gillislee but someone who i feel is much better who actually has higher starting potential

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i thought Nickell Robey was a steal. i know he is undersized and i had drafted Mathieu already but i couldnt pass up a guy that should never have made it this far and should have been drafted in the 4th. Mike Gillislee dropping this far to me i guess is somewhat of a steal as he should have went off the board in the 5th. im not high on him like apparantly others in here are and see him as a backup in the NFL. if Robey wouldnt have made it to me and Gillislee would have i would have passed on him for a different RB who was 2nd on my board this late. its someone not ranked as highly as Gillislee but someone who i feel is much better who actually has higher starting potential
    it doesnt really make sense to have 2 CBs that are that small. I think Robey is 5'8 and Mathieu is 5'9. It really goes back to how bad that Mathieu pick was. I dont think anybody else would of taken him in the 2nd. Hes going to be a 4th-5th round pick or later come April.

There is actually an undersized, troubled CB left on the board who I believe is going to be better in the NFL than Mathieu.

vCash
    ya i dont see the point in drafting 2 short corners with how the nfl wr is growing bigger

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    ya i dont see the point in drafting 2 short corners with how the nfl wr is growing bigger
    A lot of variables. Brent Grimes is 5'10" and he can [and has] hang with Calvin Johnson on jump balls.