Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 162 of 170 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2536
    vCash
    BTW, I'm really proud of how well we all ran this thing. It went fast, smooth, no fighting.

Props to homie, quikdraw, anyone else that helped out, took lists, etc.

Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    :cry::cry::cry::cry: love him
    Such a solid pick right here. Especially for us. I was really surprised. I was worried about Indy, I would have taken who he did, (too lazy to spell it) had he taken our guy.

vCash
    The lack of PK was fairly disappointing, though. Where is he?

vCash
    I'm excited for my 7th round pick.

vCash
    Falcons sent in their picks. Please to not be skipping us when I am not on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I'm excited for my 7th round pick.
    Me too lol

And start yelling at me if Ramon or DEN are up.

@normsizedmidget tweet me if you have to in case I leave.

vCash
    benavides is a heck of a 6th rounder...one of the better true centers in this draft i like him more than schwenke but thats probably cuz ive seen a considerable amount of cardinals games

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    benavides is a heck of a 6th rounder...one of the better true centers in this draft i like him more than schwenke but thats probably cuz ive seen a considerable amount of cardinals games
    Yeah can't go wrong with either at this point. I'd be quite a bit neither are around here.

vCash
    thats what makes these so easy, theres guys that just slip through the cracks, then all of a sudden were in the 7th round and nobody checks to see if hes been grabbed they just assume he was

i ate it up last year, ive got a couple guys in mind as well this year but only one pick...i dont know if guys are just half assing it, dont know what theyre doing or dont care enough to check

wish some 3rd round guys would drop to the 7th in the real draft

We Want Winston

vCash
    thats what makes these so easy, theres guys that just slip through the cracks, then all of a sudden were in the 7th round and nobody checks to see if hes been grabbed they just assume he was

i ate it up last year, ive got a couple guys in mind as well this year but only one pick...i dont know if guys are just half assing it, dont know what theyre doing or dont care enough to check

wish some 3rd round guys would drop to the 7th in the real draft
    Lol, just don't care to check. It's not real life so I'm just targeting the same guys we always talked about. I'm sure there's plenty of fallers. In a way I'd rather have it like this so it feels more realistic after we're done rather than have a huge board and check names off.

vCash
    Should we do an early voting mock like

Who will go #1 to KC and vote and so on? I know we usually do one early and then one later on?

Something to liven it up in this section a bit?

vCash
    1 shockingly decent Pass rusher still avaialble.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    1 shockingly decent Pass rusher still avaialble.
    im not hinting as to any of the guys im talking about or writing their name in any thread of any sort. If they slipped this far theyll make it to my pick and ill gladly take them.

one guy i thought fell way far was b.w. webb he was a heck of a pick in the 6th...also liked christine michael, i think hes a 4th-5th round guy come april

i dont mean to be rude but tenn. thinks theyre having a great draft and half of their players are quite decent but what team is going to utilize 12 rookies...not one that plans on being any good any time soon

Tampa feels like weve done pretty well so far, but if we knew we could get B.Williams in the 5th we would have gone somewhere completely diferent in the 2nd round...but stil I think both guys really would bring something to our line

1. Johnthan Banks CB Miss. State
    2. John Jenkins DT Georgia
    3. Arthur Brown OLB Kansas State
    4. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA
    4. Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M
    5. Brandon Williams DT Southern Missouri

We Want Winston

vCash
    im not hinting as to any of the guys im talking about or writing their name in any thread of any sort. If they slipped this far theyll make it to my pick and ill gladly take them.

one guy i thought fell way far was b.w. webb he was a heck of a pick in the 6th...also liked christine michael, i think hes a 4th-5th round guy come april

i dont mean to be rude but tenn. thinks theyre having a great draft and half of their players are quite decent but what team is going to utilize 12 rookies...not one that plans on being any good any time soon

Tampa feels like weve done pretty well so far, but if we knew we could get B.Williams in the 5th we would have gone somewhere completely diferent in the 2nd round...but stil I think both guys really would bring something to our line

1. Johnthan Banks CB Miss. State
    2. John Jenkins DT Georgia
    3. Arthur Brown OLB Kansas State
    4. Joseph Fauria TE UCLA
    4. Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M
    5. Brandon Williams DT Southern Missouri
    Guess how many rookies GB had this year on the roster? Just guess. 11 We had 12 the year before on opening day IIRC. Won 15 games.

Just saying.......GB did it. Not saying they all played. But

Worthy, Perry, McMillian, Barclay, Hayward, and Moses all started at one time or anything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Guess how many rookies GB had this year on the roster? Just guess. 11 We had 12 the year before on opening day IIRC. Won 15 games.

Just saying.......GB did it. Not saying they all played. But

Worthy, Perry, McMillian, Barclay, Hayward, and Moses all started at one time or anything
    i take it your including practice squad...i still think the guys draft strategy was shaky and all over the place...and he stole one of my players lol

We Want Winston