Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2536
    vCash
    Just sent in my four player list. I didn't realize how little I knew of prospects as we are getting later. Oh well. Wikipedia and BleacherReport told me they're good.

vCash
    Like 15 posts showed up between the time I hit "reply" and the time it actually posted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Just sent in my four player list. I didn't realize how little I knew of prospects as we are getting later. Oh well. Wikipedia and BleacherReport told me they're good.
    Congrats, you now have as much info about those guys as most people discussing them on the internet

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i was going to pick nassib but no someone that doesnt need a qb has to take him in the 3rd round

i dont think any of the qbs left at that point in the draft that represented good value to me. i mean theres 1 guy who i could have taken but i dont think hes a good qb.
    Derek Anderson is a FA, Clausen has one more year under contract, not a bad thing for the Panthers to invest in a QB. Did it last year in this too, ended up drafting one Russell Wilson in round 3.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    didnt run a 4.7 bro. he ran just under a 4.9
    Cool. You can use google.

He ran unofficial 4.7s during the combine. That's all I could remember. And they all wanted to nut on his face as he did it just like you over this no name that's a project and a half. And officially I'm seeing 4.82. That's not just under a 4.9.

Your posts are annoying as all hell. Seriously.

My point is that being really athletic didn't do **** for him. Bruce Campbell has been a career part time starter on his second team. Being to run really fast in a straight line means jack squat for offensive lineman. One day you'll learn that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Derek Anderson is a FA, Clausen has one more year under contract, not a bad thing for the Panthers to invest in a QB. Did it last year in this too, ended up drafting one Russell Wilson in round 3.
    it woulda made more sense to get a backup that is similar to Scam Newton in case he goes down your whole offense doesnt have to be re-worked overnight.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Cool. You can use google.

He ran unofficial 4.7s during the combine. That's all I could remember. And they all wanted to nut on his face as he did it just like you over this no name that's a project and a half. And officially I'm seeing 4.82. That's not just under a 4.9.

Your posts are annoying as all hell. Seriously.

My point is that being really athletic didn't do **** for him. Bruce Campbell has been a career part time starter on his second team. Being to run really fast in a straight line means jack squat for offensive lineman. One day you'll learn that.
    I don't think Campbell even played a snap for the Panthers this year. If he did, I could probably count on one hand how many he did play.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    it woulda made more sense to get a backup that is similar to Scam Newton in case he goes down your whole offense doesnt have to be re-worked overnight.
    Nassib is relatively athletic. On top of that, worked out well for the Redskins, and their system is far more tailored to Griffin's running abilities than the Panthers is to Newton's. Cam Newton is not Tim Tebow, he can make any throw in the book, so there aren't really passing game deficiencies that the Panthers have to hide with him.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Nassib has 3 under throws in just this practice already lol

vCash
    oh noes
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    oh noes
    Bust!

vCash
    Boring day

vCash
    Seattle's ready with our pick whenever Indy gets off their ***.

vCash
    Hi. Sexy time?

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Boring day
    No MLK Day parties to go to?
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    No MLK Day parties to go to?
    Lol, I'm partied out.