Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2536
    vCash
    Anyone watching ESPN right now? Jeremy Schapp was just talking about his interview that he just had with T'eo and the whole thing still sounds so ****ed up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I don't like Reid earlier than the third either, to be honest. Had a late 3rd/early 4th kind of opinion on him.
    I don't see how. He is a hard hitter who could replace Clemons. Yea I know he isn't good in coverage but 90% of the mocks I have seen show him 1st/2nd so they see the same.
    Last edited by Wrench; 01-19-2013 at 12:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I don't see how. I love his game, and 90% of the mocks I have seen show him 1st/2nd
    I don't really care where other mocks have him. He's undisciplined in coverage, and frankly not good at it. He's too busy trying to make big hits rather than actually playing well. He looks like Roy Williams to me, which isn't a good thing.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    So if i go to bed now the clock will pick back up at noon for the cowboys i wont be skipped correct?

vCash
    I don't really care where other mocks have him. He's undisciplined in coverage, and frankly not good at it. He's too busy trying to make big hits rather than actually playing well. He looks like Roy Williams to me, which isn't a good thing.
    Ah Im not HUGE on him, he has issues but everyone does. Few other choices I could of went with but just took him.

vCash
    Youll be fine with Reid. Good leader, hard hitter. Comes up big when you need him most. Quality character guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    So if i go to bed now the clock will pick back up at noon for the cowboys i wont be skipped correct?
    Clock starts back at 9 CST/10 EST. You could always send a list to norm or myself (or both).

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Ah Im not HUGE on him, he has issues but everyone does. Few other choices I could of went with but just took him.
    I disagree on the second part, but no one is ever going to agree 100% on prospects.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Youll be fine with Reid. Good leader, hard hitter. Comes up big when you need him most. Quality character guy.
    Says the LSU fan.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Says the LSU fan.
    Most these LSU guys project fairly well to the pros. They all have the measurables.. they all have been properly coached and played weekly vs the most elite competition of CFB in the biggest games. It'd be silly to not project them well.

Reid checks out pretty well he has the measurables he has the work ethic.. he has some flaws in covering skills but he does find the ball, make plays on the ball, and he really lays the lumber. I cant guarantee he kills it as a pro but i do like his chances.

Keke Mingo is a guy who can be very, very good. Has amazing speed off the edge, but needs to gain weight and red flags have came up about his work ethic. I 100% hope he does great in the pro's and would be thrilled to see the Steelers get him... but hes a guy who has higher chance to bust then Reid.
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 01-19-2013 at 01:26 AM.

vCash
    Most these LSU guys project fairly well to the pros. They all have the measurables.. they all have been properly coached and played weekly vs the most elite competition of CFB in the biggest games. It'd be silly to not project them well.

Reid checks out pretty well he has the measurables he has the work ethic.. he has some flaws in covering skills but he does find the ball, make plays on the ball, and he really lays the lumber. I cant guarantee he kills it as a pro but i do like his chances.

Keke Mingo is a guy who can be very, very good. Has amazing speed off the edge, but needs to gain weight and red flags have came up about his work ethic. I 100% hope he does great in the pro's and would be thrilled to see the Steelers get him... but hes a guy who has higher chance to bust then Reid.
    That means very little for their pro projectability, I hope you know.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Sent list to homie and Norm.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    That means very little for their pro projectability, I hope you know.
    The combination of all them. And i like to think big time players step up in big time games. When the pressures on and everyones watching i like to see who rises and who disappears.

vCash
    I just traded the pick OTC just waiting for the other team to get mtm and send it to the commishes

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    The combination of all them. And i like to think big time players step up in big time games. When the pressures on and everyones watching i like to see who rises and who disappears.
    I personally think all of that is a load of crap and a product of the media, if you want my opinion.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    I just traded the pick OTC just waiting for the other team to get mtm and send it to the commishes
    So the other GM is online? Or no?

BloodHawk is Da Man!

Steelers All Time Team