Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9uhmj8

How about something like this? This would give us the 2nd best Tiger in the NBA in Tyreke(which I would love to have); not only is a great guard/forward, but something like this would give the fans even more to be excited about. This trade also gives us a true backup point guard that can drain the 3 in Brooks and a really good forward/center in Thompson. We could then move DA to small foward

Conley/Brooks/Bayless
    TA/Tyreke/Ellington
    Tyreke/DA/Pon
    Zbo/Speights
    Marc/Thompson/Haddadi

Something along those lines...

They also have Jimmer Fredette and rookie Thomas Robinson, but I have they wouldn't get rid of them 2.
    Last edited by J Falk; 01-10-2013 at 10:43 PM.

vCash
    Pera was courtside. Think he can think without his other geek buds and see what they are about to ******* up ?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    I'm sadden with all these trade rumor of Gay. I personally think its too early to trade him away. We have one of the best records in the NBA and i don't want to spoil everything. All I'm saying is if it isn't break don't fixed it. Again I would like Gay to finish the season and see how our season goes and we can revisit later in the offseason if we really need to trade him for salary cap reasons.

Personally, I think a Dudley trade plus 1st round draft picks is stupid. Dudley is a decent player and a great shooter but he should not be the center piece of the trade. and we know for the fact that we have a coach that don't trust rookies so these picks would be just a waste. Just look at where our first round draft picks now? Young, caroll, vasquez & henry. and now we have a summer league MVP in Selby, who dont even get a chance to show his skills on real NBA game.

Now if really can't wait in the offseason to trade Gay, I would rather inquire on teams in the east like Orlando for a package of Affalo and Reddick or Indiana in Paul George. In the West, I'd like Klay Thompson of Golden States or Tereke and Brooks.

vCash

use your heads people

There are far too many Zbo fans and not enough grizzlies fans in here. If people really believe we are better team without Rudy then you know very little about basketball not is Rudy the most unguardable player on out team this team very rarely runs set plays for him unless the game is on the line yet he still leads our team in scoring. I ask the question once about which players in the nba would they trade Rudy straight up for then I ask them to review the list of players they choose the players they choose where mostly hhall of famers getting rid of rudy does nothing for our chance against the clippers or thunder why is a team like ours that is not deep in the sf position trying to trade at this position when we are very deep in the pf position with no real athletes to compete with the bigs of the clippers or thunder...puzzling if you ask me

vCash
    Trying to follow your line of thought is puzzling to me without punctuation, but I think
    you are making some valid points here. The only thing is trading Rudy v trading ZBo(which is not being openly discussed anymore BTW) is not mutually inclusive. Rudy made a BIG statement last night with his overall play,except missing 2 FTs that could have iced the game in regulation. Messing with this team now is sheer stupidity and the pencil necked geeks of the majority ownership needs to get a grip.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12