Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Sexual Assualt

vCash

Sexual Assualt

Just got a text that Carton went on the radio and interrupted the show to break news of someone in the Nets organization sexually assualting someone last night?

Any one have details, links,

I am at work sorry.
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

vCash
    Some shotty reporting going on. Supposedly a player was in the hotel/room that the assault occurred in, not necessarily directly involved.

vCash
    The link from the main forum:

http://deadspin.com/5974132/reports-...ium=socialflow

Update (11:38 a.m.): A police source tells our Brian Hickey, who's based in Philadelphia, that the woman is an acquaintance of the player. The woman and the player's entourage remain at SVU giving statements.

Meanwhile, NBC Philadelphia reports that the Net was inside the hotel suite where the assault allegedly occurred, but he was not inside the bedroom. That report also states that police have taken the Net and two other men—a 41-year-old and a 25-year-old—into custody.
    I hope it not true.

vCash
    Is anyone on the team 25?

vCash
    Oh Andray.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    No one on the Nets is 25
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Oh guys please read. It says that the Police has taken the Net and two other man a 41-year-old and a 25-year-old. Which means the Net player, a 41 year old, and a 25 year old. They have not given the age of the Net player unless there is more to the article that I am not reading.
    Ballin-

vCash
    Net Income is flipping out over at NetsDaily. What the hell happened??? He said people were being racist?

That dude is always worked up about something. I know that there are Nets officials that read NetsDaily so you wanna make a good impression but damn nothing racist was said. Go get some granny luv from your wife and stop being pissed off at the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).