Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I actually spoke to Mike Gorman about this an he told me his comments were taken "way out of context".

In a nutshell he likes Avery Bradley. But if knicks want to trade us Melo for him its a done deal.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I actually spoke to Mike Gorman about this an he told me his comments were taken "way out of context".

In a nutshell he likes Avery Bradley. But if knicks want to trade us Melo for him its a done deal.
    OK.

But ewwww to the trade. I want nothing to do with him in a Celts uniform.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    LOL.......I dont post to much on here, but I read through these threads all the time for just this reason! Keep up the good work fellas!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    In a nutshell he likes Avery Bradley.
    I like Bradley too, but there doesn't seem to be enough differentiation between him and Rondo IMO. It almost seems like a Monta Ellis would better compliment RR than another slasher like AB (who has a good FG% in '12, but may not develop into an elite shooter).

Much attention is given to Cousins, but would RR, AB and DC even work (hypothetically)? Would a legitimate big capable of low-post scoring force the guards to more outside shooting? Is the slashing a just a function of Bradley and Rondos' skills, or not having a legitimate 5?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Which is completely ruined by the 2nd pic.
    The other pic never loads on his sig....my mac knows better lol

vCash
    nothing going on in the red sox section I guess

vCash
    Oh, forgot to mention this earlier, but I'd rather have Gorman than Tanguay as the PBP guy. Tanguay is ****ing terrible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234