Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Source? Or it didn't happen!

vCash
    Thought this was already known, no?

And like Corey said, a majority of regional announcers are like this anyways.

vCash
    Really we need a thread for this?. How is this different then my threads?. So the guys a ''Homer'' so whocares. But once again if I started this thread, hell would of frozen over.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Really we need a thread for this?. How is this different then my threads?. So the guys a ''Homer'' so whocares. But once again if I started this thread, hell would of frozen over.
    How about stop feeling sorry for yourself and contribute something original here?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Source? Or it didn't happen!
    Mike Gorman on Toucher and Rich this morning:

"I can't think of anyone of the top of my head short of Lebron James, few other big names like that - Kevin Durant, that I would consider trading Avery Bradley for. I know that sounds outrageous but I just wouldn't do it. We've seen in the last week what his presence can do."

Hear the whole thing:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/0...season-around/

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    bradley could be an allstar player. he just need to work on his ball handling. he was ranked ahead of john wall coming out of high school. he can shoot he quick as hell, can jump and play excellent D. dont sleep on him.

Atlantic City Redraft Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    How about stop feeling sorry for yourself and contribute something original here?
    This as nothing to do with me feeling sorry for myself. But it seems like I'm the one no matter what I write or how I write it, there's always someone who has to put their 2 cents where it doesn't belong. I have just as much right to voice my opinions just like everyone else. But once again no matter what I write or how I write it its always oh look its BSF like WTF?. I don't force anyone on here, or any part of the forum to respond to my threads/posts.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Mike Gorman on Toucher and Rich this morning:

"I can't think of anyone of the top of my head short of Lebron James, few other big names like that - Kevin Durant, that I would consider trading Avery Bradley for. I know that sounds outrageous but I just wouldn't do it. We've seen in the last week what his presence can do."

Hear the whole thing:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/0...season-around/
    Much obliged.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    This as nothing to do with me feeling sorry for myself. But it seems like I'm the one no matter what I write or how I write it, there's always someone who has to put their 2 cents where it doesn't belong. I have just as much right to voice my opinions just like everyone else. But once again no matter what I write or how I write it its always oh look its BSF like WTF?. I don't force anyone on here, or any part of the forum to respond to my threads/posts.
    I enjoy reading your post. Just add to the conversation, your 2 cents are enjoyed.

Always better to add open minded thoughtful opinions, just stay positive buddy.

I enjoy your information. Have a great day- Uncle Bird Fan

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    I would love to see Scal get a shot. But yes most guys like Tommy are homers...lol

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    I had a good point to make...then I saw BSF sig and forgot lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I had a good point to make...then I saw BSF sig and forgot lol
    Which is completely ruined by the 2nd pic.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    I enjoy reading your post. Just add to the conversation, your 2 cents are enjoyed.

Always better to add open minded thoughtful opinions, just stay positive buddy.

I enjoy your information. Have a great day- Uncle Bird Fan
    Thank you at least someone here appreciates my threads/posts.

vCash
    Holy crap a sports analyst from _______ overrated players from _______

Insert any team city and name. Not very rare. Stupid thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Holy crap a sports analyst from _______ overrated players from _______

Insert any team city and name. Not very rare. Stupid thread
    And you fell for it...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast