Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm actually disappointed that melo did not punch KG while on the court after he talked trash bout melo's wife. As a man melo can't let someone get away with that with no reaction to it. boston will think melo is soft the rest of his life. And when they see melo with his wife melo will feel like a punk and a coward for not protecting his wife's integrity..

vCash
    Dunno if this was posted already... but here it is.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/01...en-to-garnett/

Part of me is pissed that they "made peace". I kinda hope the Knicks still stew over this and play mad on the 24th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    YES!!!
    I'm very old school in my views. I think we have been playing soft. People can disagree, that's fine. But I would love to see a flagrant on Garnett. Lay the ****er out. Take the heat for the foul and move on. As long as the team rallies around that style of play. How the **** do you let that **** face come into the garden and act that way? Someone had to do something. What bothers me is that no one else stepped up to handle it with Melo. Beat Garnet up within the rules and lay him on the ground for a foul. We are playing soft right now. I don't believe that we are soft from man to man individual sense but as a team we are.
    I want to see a team like piranha. Viscous and all over the floor for 48 minutes, chew out the eyes, the head and then the limbs

One thing I will say is that KG is a hard man to foul cause all he does is pick and pop for jumpers and plays Bosh type basketball. Never takes it in the paint and if he does hes fading away. Tough to give hard fouls to guys like that.

vCash
    Woody should have put crazy eyes out there on the court to put a hard foul on Garnett. Hockey type rules. Nobody ****s with our franchise player. If they do they face the consequences.
    The Future!

vCash
    Wish he shows this kinda hate for the heat too ..instead of fraternizing & laughing around with them ...Love the chippy-ness .... This is a rivalry ... We Need this against the heat , nets and maybe even Indiana again , now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNYmets86 View Post
    Its funny how melo nd kg will both be at the allstar game in the same locker room and everything lol
    Love that sig man

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNYmets86 View Post
    Its funny how melo nd kg will both be at the allstar game in the same locker room and everything lol
    I wonder if they'll be friends

vCash
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

The Future

vCash
    We need a W on the 24th! #triplestampnoerases

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    If people like yourself don't see a difference between talking trash and calling someone's wife a whore, then my points will never get through to you. It's called Pride and I don't blame Melo one bit for being heated!!

Also you guys keep saying how KG threw Melo off his game by that BS **** talking. Apprarently your memory is weak because that entire game Melo played like garbage. That KG crap didn't ensue until the end of the game. Melo was missing shots regardless.
    Agreed, except when things did get physical mello seemed to be more concerned with bodying and talking to KG ...and btw real superstars love when someone challenges them like that and usually steps they're game up...Not chuck up bad shots

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    First thing this team has to realize is that we are a very good basketball team and contenders in the east now. With that being said teams are going to attack us...in various ways.

As far as Boston goes they are an experienced team they know how to win. They have a pyscological advantage on us more than anything. To beat them you cant play their game
    ..going after KG with hard fouls wont get it done.

Old schoolers remember when the Bulls beat the Pistons in 91'?
    For years the Pistons bullied and pushed the Bulls around and it frustrated them. The year the Bulls beat them they out ran the Pistons....out executed them....they were focused on the chip

Thats what we have to do...play team ball....Knicks basketball...rotation D at its very best.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 01-08-2013 at 05:24 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    KG is a punk

Thug Life-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfQ_SEYvro

KT should have been put in to lay him out and take a few games suspension for the team

Sheed needs to be back for round 2

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    KG is a punk

Thug Life-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfQ_SEYvro

KT should have been put in to lay him out and take a few games suspension for the team

Sheed needs to be back for round 2
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    Wish he shows this kinda hate for the heat too ..instead of fraternizing & laughing around with them ...Love the chippy-ness .... This is a rivalry ... We Need this against the heat , nets and maybe even Indiana again , now
    I would love it but your not gonna see it. Melo has been playing with LeBron since HS, they are extremely good friends. Your not gonna see LeBron talk about LaLa or Melo chase him down the lockeroom. I do think you could see Amare get into it with one of their big 3 though. Tyson seemed to hate LeBron before the Olympics but they are all buddy buddy now too.

KG is from the older generation, as is Paul Pierce, they play guys like LeBron and Melo with a huge chip on their shoulder pretty much saying 'we still here, *****'. They didn't grow up in the circuits together or anything like that.

I think Heat will be rivals to us on the court but C's, Nets and possibly Pacers will be the ones we scuffle with along with that.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 01-08-2013 at 05:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    First thing this team has to realize is that we are a very good basketball team and contenders in the east now. With that being said teams are going to attack us...in various ways.

As far as Boston goes they are an experienced team they know how to win. They have a pyscological advantage on us more than anything. To beat them you cant play their game
    ..going after KG with hard fouls wont get it done.

Old schoolers remember when the Bulls beat the Pistons in 91'?
    For years the Pistons bullied and pushed the Bulls around and it frustrated them. The year the Bulls beat them they out ran the Pistons....out executed them....they were focused on the chip

Thats what we have to do...play team ball....Knicks basketball...rotation D at its very best.
    Agree with this post completely. I believe this game is going to do great things for us. Its all part of the process.

I think it will do 2 things mostly:

1) Give us a greater sense of urgency each night out there, at least in the short term. I think its gonna motivate us, and I think our guys are going to take a actually take some of what the C's just taught us last night and apply it with our own personality twist (obviously not the bush league KG crap, but the psychological games, be it with physicality or talk). At the very least for the short term, were not gonna come out sleepwalking. It gives Woody more leverage to demand more and players to adhere to that.

2) Its gonna be a wake up call that this is how guys are gonna play us. Were gonna know its coming next time, we'll be ready for this type of **** and we will be more poised next time. The hoopla around the game last night gives us no choice but to smarten up. Its not a secret how to frustrate the Knicks anymore for us or the rest of the league.

Obviously Melo ain't Jordan and we aren't the '91 Bulls but thats a great analogy and its the same idea. Pistons did to MJ what the C's did to us last night, and have done to us for the most part since they been here while being the much better team. Now can hang with them and beat them and its all about overcoming the psychological part of it. I am pretty confident we come out and win the next 1 if not next 2 from these guys.

The sky was falling worse after the first loss to the Nets. We avenged that one and we will do the same here.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast