Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 10 hours ago
    STAT on KG & Melo: "More just talk. Words are pretty sharp & when you say certain things it gets under your skin & gets you a little angry.

I thought that tweet last night was pretty telling.

How many 'certain things' are really out there?

Talk about a mans wife or mother are one of them, make fun of a man's disease is another, make fun of a death in the family is another.

Looks like KG covered all his bases.

vCash
    I wish Melo would come out and say what KG said to get him so pissed like Charlie V. did. Expose this guy for the scumbag he is. I bet the NBA would be a little more lenient with him too if they realize what KG says to some guys out there.

Might as well spit in a mans face if your gonna call his wife a whore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I wish Melo would come out and say what KG said to get him so pissed like Charlie V. did. Expose this guy for the scumbag he is. I bet the NBA would be a little more lenient with him too if they realize what KG says to some guys out there.

Might as well spit in a mans face if your gonna call his wife a whore.
    100% agree

im sure guys say some f'd up things on the court but I feel everything has a line and he crosses it over and over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    ah..the good old days..Oakley and Mason would've been all over KG and you know someone wouldv'e been suspended for getting on the court..

I actually can't believe Tyson didn't get in on it as well..He's usually the hot-head..Anywayys, good for Melo for sticking to his word and waiting for him after the game.. The rivalry is officially on..
    I wonder how KT fares against KG. It might have been good to let him get at him a little. KG throws bows all the time. He rarely gets hit back. I get physical play, but sometimes it is just dirty or butchering (see Bradley for the Celtics, he is more of a butcher that a tough defender).

vCash
    I would have paid good money to sick Sheed on KG.

vCash
    I think people are overstating how much we went out of control and all that. The old Knicks teams used to do the same thing. Our beloved 90s Knicks got into an all out brawl in a huge playoff series.

I am happy Melo shows that type of emotion. He really cares out there and hates the Celtics. I wish he played smarter when tested but he'll learn from it.

I was dissapointed that Tyson and Kidd never pulled him aside though.
    This and let's be honest Melo would have probably punched him in the face if this were the old NBA days but in todays NBA after already getting suspended once in his career for hitting a player what the hell do you think the league would have done to him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faze38 View Post
    This and let's be honest Melo would have probably punched him in the face if this were the old NBA days but in todays NBA after already getting suspended once in his career for hitting a player what the hell do you think the league would have done to him?
    Fighting became a major no-no after the Artest debacle. Suspensions and fines got multiplied tenfold. Melo would be out 15+ games if he landed a punch.

vCash
    Fighting became a major no-no after the Artest debacle. Suspensions and fines got multiplied tenfold. Melo would be out 15+ games if he landed a punch.
    15+ I was thinking 30 their not taking any crap in the NBA anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faze38 View Post
    15+ I was thinking 30 their not taking any crap in the NBA anymore.
    Well he got 15 games for punching Mardy Collins which is why I used that #. Wouldn't be surprised to see it escalate since '06 though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post
    This is nothing. Carmelo and Garnett are both punks. Carmelo knew the cameras were on him and there would be eyewitnesses so he started walking to the Celtics locker room to cause a scene. He knew he was not going to get back there and security would "hold him back" as he was probably trying to look like a tough guy screaming profanities and acting like a drama queen. These punks are faker than staged wrestling matches. "Hey, let's look like thug tough guys on camera where we know they'll stop us from really throwing down." "I'm an NBA player with millions of dollars, live in a gated community, and eat at restaurants that REAL thugs could only even dream of eating in, however i'm tatted up and don't wanna look like a sellout to the "hood" so i'll cause a little skirmish on national tv because i'm just Keeping it Real." Neither of these two punks, especially Carmelo would have a legitimate beef, call each other up and say hey, meet me on the corner of ***** Ave. and show up to scrap with no cameras, security or people from their "camp".

It humors me to see some of these fake wanna be hard clowns in the NBA. Even Lebron and DWade pulls this foolishness from time to time. Only they do it to other "fake guys" as well so both of them can feel tough without really having to get embarrassed. None of them will pull this crap on Stephen Jackson, Artest or if Latrell Sprewell was still in the league. Those guys don't care and would crack someones skull on national tv because they have other "issues" going on inside and they don't have to "act" like tough guys. Guys with real anger issues and certified nuts aren't gonna "act" when their fuse goes. When those guys lose it, money, fame, family, police, jail time, and national viewers are the last things on their minds. They would have no problem beating in your face on camera as if you were on the corner block. There are other guys like that more quietly scattered in the NBA as well. Those are guys you rarely see get egged on by these "fake tough guys".
    Nice rant bro.

Nobody cares.
    lol TheScab is really reaching for kudos points literally cut and pasting that entire comment over to this thread.

vCash
    The funny thing is the dude calling them fake thugs it's like people forget were most of these guys come from. Melo is from B-More they don't play no games out there. Yes Melo has separated himself from some of his old friends after he almost caught a drug case but anybody from the hood can tell you that even when u leave the hood that mentality can always come back all it takes is for someone to do something stupid

vCash
    I thought it was about the scrappy play last night so I thought Melo was being stupid. But if it's true he made comments about Lala, Melo had every right to confront him.

No wife talk. Guy code.

vCash
    Well he got 15 games for punching Mardy Collins which is why I used that #. Wouldn't be surprised to see it escalate since '06 though.
    That is the reason why I upped it it wouldn't be the first time so u know the league would be tougher on him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMarcus View Post
    lol TheScab is really reaching for kudos points literally cut and pasting that entire comment over to this thread.
    He came to the wrong place then he should have left that crap in the NBA forum!

vCash
    D-Leethal, sheed hasn't been in good enough shape to fight anyone since Detroit I don't think. It better be a one punch ko and he might get tired halfway through that.

Garnett's actions on the court are disgusting. I'm a huge Celtics fan and very much respect his game, but I'm surpised no one's messed him up yet. But really not many players strike me as being any tougher than KG, there all ******* mostly. KG just starts stuff. He's the master of popping someone and making it look natural.

That being said, those of you who wish cancer and such on him... There must be something wrong in your souls, cuz I know you were raised better than that.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast