Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I feel like this incident is going to cost Melo the M.V.P. also I think he will be suspended for 4 or 5 games.

We lost this game imo because old Melo showed up.
    Rondo got suspended for bumping a ref..... Do you have a link for where you 5-6 games from because as from what I know nothing happened.
    Last edited by Weezy; 01-08-2013 at 10:25 AM.

vCash
    It's about time our players started hating the opposing teams like us fans do. I'll take the loss - I hope it gives us extra motivation against them going forward.

Ron Paul 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post
    This is nothing. Carmelo and Garnett are both punks. Carmelo knew the cameras were on him and there would be eyewitnesses so he started walking to the Celtics locker room to cause a scene. He knew he was not going to get back there and security would "hold him back" as he was probably trying to look like a tough guy screaming profanities and acting like a drama queen. These punks are faker than staged wrestling matches. "Hey, let's look like thug tough guys on camera where we know they'll stop us from really throwing down." "I'm an NBA player with millions of dollars, live in a gated community, and eat at restaurants that REAL thugs could only even dream of eating in, however i'm tatted up and don't wanna look like a sellout to the "hood" so i'll cause a little skirmish on national tv because i'm just Keeping it Real." Neither of these two punks, especially Carmelo would have a legitimate beef, call each other up and say hey, meet me on the corner of ***** Ave. and show up to scrap with no cameras, security or people from their "camp".

It humors me to see some of these fake wanna be hard clowns in the NBA. Even Lebron and DWade pulls this foolishness from time to time. Only they do it to other "fake guys" as well so both of them can feel tough without really having to get embarrassed. None of them will pull this crap on Stephen Jackson, Artest or if Latrell Sprewell was still in the league. Those guys don't care and would crack someones skull on national tv because they have other "issues" going on inside and they don't have to "act" like tough guys. Guys with real anger issues and certified nuts aren't gonna "act" when their fuse goes. When those guys lose it, money, fame, family, police, jail time, and national viewers are the last things on their minds. They would have no problem beating in your face on camera as if you were on the corner block. There are other guys like that more quietly scattered in the NBA as well. Those are guys you rarely see get egged on by these "fake tough guys".
    KG called his wife a whore, I pretty sur any man would have run the same thing unless they were soft.
    Future Ace

vCash
    [/QUOTE]Rondo got suspended for bumping a ref..... Do you have a link for where you 5-6 games from because as from what I know nothing happened.[/QUOTE]

If I had a link I woulda posted it. There is no way Stern isn't going to act on this. I believe he will send a message about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Styles View Post
    It's about time our players started hating the opposing teams like us fans do. I'll take the loss - I hope it gives us extra motivation against them going forward.
    I've noticed it all season. These Knicks really don't take crap from opposing teams. i remember Melo going right into Hibbert's face a few months back after he didn't like how he got fouled.

I've never liked the "amicable disposition" that players have for each other in this era. Granted, a lot of them work out together in the offseason, but back in the day players didn't hug each other in midcourt after the game or have friendly conversations during free throws.

There was veritable animosity and hatred back in the 80's-90's, and it added such a dynamic and suspenseful element to the game. I like the fact these Knickerbockers won't take crap from anyone, they just have to be a bit more smart about it.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Im a Knick fan...I love the Knicks...but Im not ashamed to say that KG is one if my favorite NBA players. I have absolutely no problem with KGs game.

****ING COACH ALREADY WOODSON!

Player control..scouting reports...TOs.. .KG just signed a 3 year deal hes not going anywhere.

Enough with the MVP talk.....I dont want to hear it anymore...its not your call whos the league MVP.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I feel like this incident is going to cost Melo the M.V.P. also I think he will be suspended for 4 or 5 games.

We lost this game imo because old Melo showed up.

big deal. Did the team play hard? Did Melo play hard? So what, he lost his cool for a min in a regular season game and he missed some shots. This is part of the process. No way Melo gets suspended for 5 games and if he gets suspended for 1 i really don't care. Look at the way Pop handles the Spurs. Its not about winning every game in an 82 game season its about getting better and being your best when the playoffs roll around.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    In case anyone didn't see it,

It looks like woody is there to make sure nothing happen's and possibly JR standing with him?

http://www.csnne.com/basketball-bost...77&feedID=3352

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDubb23 View Post
    In case anyone didn't see it,

It looks like woody is there to make sure nothing happen's and possibly JR standing with him?

http://www.csnne.com/basketball-bost...77&feedID=3352
    JR Smith and Iman Shumpert are there.

Smith is right next to Carmelo.

Woodson is yelling at Carmelo.

I like how our team sticks together there.
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    KG called his wife a whore, I pretty sur any man would have run the same thing unless they were soft.
    My wife is my own personal whore, he can can call her whatever name he wishes. Carmelo needed to let that ball do the talking...Ball don't lie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diewitdaknicks View Post
    who knows what garnett said to melo during that game... I think it was more mental than physical . i think garnett said something extremely personal for melo to react like that

vCash
    I would of accepted a suspension and a few losses if melo hit kg...I really would. **** the MVP award, put Garnett in his place.

Maybe that's just my adrenaline talking lol

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    thats what it takes? call a man's wife a whore just to win a game? thats seriously what it takes?? wow lol

garnett's a pig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think people are overstating how much we went out of control and all that. The old Knicks teams used to do the same thing. Our beloved 90s Knicks got into an all out brawl in a huge playoff series.

I am happy Melo shows that type of emotion. He really cares out there and hates the Celtics. I wish he played smarter when tested but he'll learn from it.

I was dissapointed that Tyson and Kidd never pulled him aside though.
    when things are personal your emotions are random. you can't control them. and sorry its no way im defending that pig garnett

the same garnett who called a dude a cancer patient, and told tim duncan happy mothers day right after his mother died

this guy is a true pig out of basketball

vCash
    I think part of the reason nobody was holding him back aggressively was because they understand calling a mans wife is a no-no. They basically were like, 'were not letting you get suspended, but that dude called your wife a whore, were gonna back you up here and stand our ground'.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast