Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Nice rant bro.

Nobody cares.

You obviously care. You took the time to read my post, quote it and respond to it. Great job there grasshopper

vCash
    Garnett is a ******* plain and simple. How the league doesn't call him out for all the elbows and other **** is beyond me. Savvy my ***, that guy shouldn't be allowed around other people
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    LOL D-Leethal..get him! I'm in an angry mood today

vCash
    Say whatever you want, but i'm feeling the fire by Melo. Way to take pride in the game and represent that NY isn't to be messed with.

KNICKS 2012/2013 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future
    Originally Posted by StoicSentry
    "I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. I never became a serious Knicks fan."

vCash
    I think people are overstating how much we went out of control and all that. The old Knicks teams used to do the same thing. Our beloved 90s Knicks got into an all out brawl in a huge playoff series.

I am happy Melo shows that type of emotion. He really cares out there and hates the Celtics. I wish he played smarter when tested but he'll learn from it.

I was dissapointed that Tyson and Kidd never pulled him aside though.
    ah..the good old days..Oakley and Mason would've been all over KG and you know someone wouldv'e been suspended for getting on the court..

I actually can't believe Tyson didn't get in on it as well..He's usually the hot-head..Anywayys, good for Melo for sticking to his word and waiting for him after the game.. The rivalry is officially on..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    ah..the good old days..Oakley and Mason would've been all over KG and you know someone wouldv'e been suspended for getting on the court..
    Lol. Mase would've had to go to the hospital to have Garnett's teeth removed from his knuckles.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    I think people are overstating how much we went out of control and all that. The old Knicks teams used to do the same thing. Our beloved 90s Knicks got into an all out brawl in a huge playoff series.

I am happy Melo shows that type of emotion. He really cares out there and hates the Celtics. I wish he played smarter when tested but he'll learn from it.
    I like emotion also but Melo needs to be a better leader. He's seen this crap from Garnett before and he still let it get to him. This is clearly what lost the game for the Knicks.

The coach should have pulled Melo out of the game to have a talk with him. Whenever teams play Melo tough, he takes it personal and tries to beat them by himslef. Sorry, that won't get it done in this league.

vCash
    listen im all about trash talking and all that but thats not what this was, talk about someones game, or anything that doesnt involve family/wife/gf or anything like that. that crosses lines and can have a bad outcome from whomever you say it too no matter how cool they can be at times. melo didnt play well 6-26, its one game and still knicks are 1st in the atlantic and 2nd in the east on the back of carmelo.

as for carmelo trying to give the brooklyn beat down...im all for it. i love the intensity and the pride he showed. he has new york on his chest, make sure every player, team, franchise coming into our house knows that we hold you accountable for what you say and will do our best to beat you. we couldnt beat them on the court, they out played us and we played their game. but when someone crosses the line, dont care how humble you are, everyone has their point and melo reached his.

at the end of the day, this is what the nba needs. no more patty cake with the other teams, you dont like someone, show it, act on it, hopefully it doesnt result in a suspension or anything but these are grown men and will handle it their way. if same thing was said to me in any sport or at anytime in life that my girls a whore or he ****ed my girl or how my girl tastes u better believe anything he's tasting after he said that is gonna be through a straw for a while.

everyone has there limits. i give KG props for getting melo off his game and ultimately getting the W. but I hate kg, fakest tough guy out there. i dont care how big and bad he thinks he is, melo and any other player over 6'2 would drop him.

congrats to the C's on the win and looks like a fierce rivalry is back. goodluck on the rest of the season and hopefully we see you in the playoffs and get revenge on the punk ***** KG.
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I like emotion also but Melo needs to be a better leader. He's seen this crap from Garnett before and he still let it get to him. This is clearly what lost the game for the Knicks.

The coach should have pulled Melo out of the game to have a talk with him. Whenever teams play Melo tough, he takes it personal and tries to beat them by himslef. Sorry, that won't get it done in this league.
    Only Jordan was able to rise above that sort of thing (and Kobe to a lesser extent), Melo is no Jordan but then again, there can only be one. That being said, I think this is a good thing that a game like this happened when it did, this team is getting a taste of everything it is going to need to overcome before the playoffs and it is better to have a bitter pill like this in the season. You take it, you learn from it, you get better and then you kick their *** next time. I love it!

vCash
    anyone got the gifs of melo jawwen at him during the game?
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    KG is a douche, and has been for years. This is well known around the league.

I remember an interview where Tim Duncan said that KG is the ONLY player in the NBA that he actually hates.

Still, Melo let KG live rent free in his head, and that may have cost him and the Knicks the game.

I respect his desire to fight to fight when KG crosses the line, but we can't afford for Melo to get suspended, and you can guarantee if he got in a fight with KG on OR off the court he'd end up suspended.

$20M/year, #1 scorer for the team, he needs to stuff it down, use it to motivate himself to play his best, and if he still feels the need to take on KG personally, he should have hit KG with a flagrant/hard foul DURING the game.

Leave it all on the court, but don't get stupid and cost your team.

vCash
    I feel like this incident is going to cost Melo the M.V.P. also I think he will be suspended for 4 or 5 games.

We lost this game imo because old Melo showed up.

vCash

It was the best thing Melo could of done, someone wabts to talk trash about the mother of your children you better expect that type of reaction....we'll see them soon again!

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    I wouldnt say Melo let KG get the best of him. Melo was off all night! And so far this season when Melo gets angry his intensity picks up and he elevates his game.

With that being said I think Melo did show his leadership qualities. A leader doesn't shy away from confrontation and go sit on the bench next to his coach. A leader puts himself in front of his team and says no one comes in the my house and tries to ***** us/me out on my home floor. He did the right thing. After all this is why we loved Mason/Oakley/Sprewell/LJ. They wore their hearts on their sleeves and weren't afraid to get dirty.

vCash
    KG is old school, he could have easily played in the 90's era when there were guys like him on every team. Sure he is an a**hat, but we would love him if he were on the Knicks. In the NBA now everyone --especially the stars, are buddy-buddy and it makes it less interesting overall. Teams should loathe each other, because lets face it, fans loathe other teams -- and we connect to our respective favorite teams on a deeper level when they feel the same way towards the teams we too 'hate'.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast