Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    1 game for Melo, after that second vid I guess were kinda lucky. I'm going to Bulls game so I'm happy for that. It will help offset the flight home and back to back fatigue when we get a fresh Melo vs the Bulls. Pacers are tough though, interested to see how we come out. I hope they play their ***** off to show they got Melo's back.

vCash
    Can't say I'm surprised by the 1 game suspension.

League didn't have much choice after they caught him stalking KG on video and it got splashed all over the media.

Personally, I think Melo should have just given him a crazy hard foul during the game... like a hip or elbow while coming over a pick, or go flying into him while contesting a jumper.

Within the rules, he eats his foul/fine, and KG gets the message.

Taking it out to the bus, especially where he can be filmed was stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post

League didn't have much choice after they caught him stalking KG on video and it got splashed all over the media.

Personally, I think Melo should have just given him a crazy hard foul during the game... like a hip or elbow while coming over a pick, or go flying into him while contesting a jumper.

I believe he would have gotten tossed because he had a T, no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I believe he would have gotten tossed because he had a T, no?
    He picked up the technical AFTER jawing back and forth.

Personally, I would have just nodded to myself, and said... "SO that's how it's going to be..."

... then I would have waited for my opportunity to level to douche. Preferably more than once...

vCash

Personally, I would have just nodded to myself, and said... "SO that's how it's going to be..."

... then I would have waited for my opportunity to level to douche. Preferably more than once...
    IDK man, its easy to say that when your not in the heat of the moment and KG's ugly mug isn't barking **** about your wife. In a perfect world we'd all do that. But you'd prob just get a flagrant deux and get the boot anyway.

I thought it actually showed some composure to calm himself enough to try to win the game even though his head might not have been focused on it completely.

vCash

Where are the enforcers on this team? We need a Kurt Thomas or a Rasheed to take a 15 game suspension... Either that or sign KMart to a 10 day contract and have him deck chocolate satan. Never mind sign me to a 10 day contract and I'll do it myself.

vCash

Easy to say when your typing from the comforts of you home two days later, real different when you are a star athlete in the heat of the battle with a rival team in a poorly officiated game having the worst shooting night of the season and someone crosses the line verbally that off the court would get most punched in the face.

I hate that people are acting like Carmelo isnt a real person. Im an extremely non violent person and if half of the reported things Kg allegedly said that night are true, I wouldnt have been able to wait until after the game to put my hands on him.

Im thankful Melo showed the amount of restraint he did honestly, Woody on the other hand should have controlled this when he saw Melo lose it in the fourth, I have to give him significant blame for this.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    IDK man, its easy to say that when your not in the heat of the moment and KG's ugly mug isn't barking **** about your wife. In a perfect world we'd all do that. But you'd prob just get a flagrant deux and get the boot anyway.

I thought it actually showed some composure to calm himself enough to try to win the game even though his head might not have been focused on it completely.
    Never said it would be easy. That's just how I handle stuff like that. Nod, smile, then wait for the right moment and hit them in a way that doesn't draw a flagrant 2.

Heck, if it's done right you don't even draw a flagrant 1.

Perfect example, work it out with a team mate that they'll stand next to KG, you go barreling around a defender and plow into your team mate, who goes flying into KG at full speed... no flagrant. Simple foul. And KG ends up in the stands...

Or have your team mate screen the ref's view, then turn a corner and accidentally drive your knee into his thigh...

Oh wait, that sort of stuff never actually happens in games. Forget I said that...

vCash
    Never said it would be easy. That's just how I handle stuff like that. Nod, smile, then wait for the right moment and hit them in a way that doesn't draw a flagrant 2.

Heck, if it's done right you don't even draw a flagrant 1.

Perfect example, work it out with a team mate that they'll stand next to KG, you go barreling around a defender and plow into your team mate, who goes flying into KG at full speed... no flagrant. Simple foul. And KG ends up in the stands...

Or have your team mate screen the ref's view, then turn a corner and accidentally drive your knee into his thigh...

Oh wait, that sort of stuff never actually happens in games. Forget I said that...
    ^^^ THIS is real Knicks basketball...

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diewitdaknicks View Post
    Where are the enforcers on this team? We need a Kurt Thomas or a Rasheed to take a 15 game suspension... Either that or sign KMart to a 10 day contract and have him deck chocolate satan. Never mind sign me to a 10 day contract and I'll do it myself.
    This is not the 90'sKnicks but Tyson could have gave KG a HARD foul. Anyhow its over....the only way the Celtics can beat us if they bait us....they watched the tapes.

Look at how we beat Miami 2 Xs.....ball movement ...ball security...rotation defense.

KG is a savy vet....we have to ignore him and keep a body on him.

Woodson can not allow this team to self destruct
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 01-09-2013 at 07:48 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Wait wait wait.... are some knicks fans actually not siding on Melo? This is the first time he shows grit like a true Knickerbocker. Its like John Starks going nuts too bad Ewing wasn't on this game. Don't worry Melo will come back strong next game and torch the **** out of the Celtics. PLus someone needs to tell KG to STFU at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P.I. View Post
    Wait wait wait.... are some knicks fans actually not siding on Melo? This is the first time he shows grit like a true Knickerbocker. Its like John Starks going nuts too bad Ewing wasn't on this game. Don't worry Melo will come back strong next game and torch the **** out of the Celtics. PLus someone needs to tell KG to STFU at times.
    Like a manager in MLB that gets tossed just to stick up for a player.

We need a KT or Rasheed to take up that fight next time.

Not saying it needs to be hockey style -- we don't need to deck people or start a fight or get long suspensions -- but somebody else should be taking that T-foul.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910