Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    And metastatic cancer

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Honestly, he deserves the same a-hole over-the-line trash talk back to him all game that he likes to dish out and play innocent on - or the same elbow to the jaw that he gave peeler - from someone a foot taller.

He acts all tough, and then is so sensitive about Ray Allen going to the heat. Fake thug.

vCash

Leadership

Where was the team huddle? I haven't seen them work together to regroup. I'm looking for chandler or Kidd to lead. They gotta talk to each other.

vCash

Carmelo Anthony Waited For Kevin Garnett At Team Bus After In-Game Altercation

vCash
    This is nothing. Carmelo and Garnett are both punks. Carmelo knew the cameras were on him and there would be eyewitnesses so he started walking to the Celtics locker room to cause a scene. He knew he was not going to get back there and security would "hold him back" as he was probably trying to look like a tough guy screaming profanities and acting like a drama queen. These punks are faker than staged wrestling matches. "Hey, let's look like thug tough guys on camera where we know they'll stop us from really throwing down." "I'm an NBA player with millions of dollars, live in a gated community, and eat at restaurants that REAL thugs could only even dream of eating in, however i'm tatted up and don't wanna look like a sellout to the "hood" so i'll cause a little skirmish on national tv because i'm just Keeping it Real." Neither of these two punks, especially Carmelo would have a legitimate beef, call each other up and say hey, meet me on the corner of ***** Ave. and show up to scrap with no cameras, security or people from their "camp".

It humors me to see some of these fake wanna be hard clowns in the NBA. Even Lebron and DWade pulls this foolishness from time to time. Only they do it to other "fake guys" as well so both of them can feel tough without really having to get embarrassed. None of them will pull this crap on Stephen Jackson, Artest or if Latrell Sprewell was still in the league. Those guys don't care and would crack someones skull on national tv because they have other "issues" going on inside and they don't have to "act" like tough guys. Guys with real anger issues and certified nuts aren't gonna "act" when their fuse goes. When those guys lose it, money, fame, family, police, jail time, and national viewers are the last things on their minds. They would have no problem beating in your face on camera as if you were on the corner block. There are other guys like that more quietly scattered in the NBA as well. Those are guys you rarely see get egged on by these "fake tough guys".

vCash
    Garnet got under his skin and really took Melo's head out the game. Melo started playing hero ball when he probably should have been looking for teammates on a night when he couldn't hit anything, instead he kept putting up bad 3's down the stretch. Savvy move by Garnet...

Great game though.

vCash
    I would say that shows the veteran savvy of Garnet. He really got under Melo's skin and really took his head completely out the game. Melo started playing hero ball when he should have been looking for teammates on a night when he couldn't hit anything, yet he kept putting up adrenaline 3's down the stretch and missed them. I have to say, being a Knick fan I wanted those 3's to go in, but that doesn't mean they weren't bad shots. Great game.

I hope though the league reviews and hands out flopping warnings or fines to a couple of Celtics, there were some obvious acting jobs (like the Prigs charge... c'mon).

I am proud that none of the Knicks flop, it is embarrassing to win that way.

vCash
    Savvy ? Or dirty?
    He throws elbows into people all the time and refs just let it go.

How he doesn't foul out of every game is beyond me.

vCash
    Veteran savvy = call dudes cancer patients and dudes wives a whore in the heat of an intense NBA game.

When Tim Duncan absolutely despises someone, you know that guy is a scumbag.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dulcetpine View Post
    I would say that shows the veteran savvy of Garnet. He really got under Melo's skin and really took his head completely out the game. Melo started playing hero ball when he should have been looking for teammates on a night when he couldn't hit anything, yet he kept putting up adrenaline 3's down the stretch and missed them. I have to say, being a Knick fan I wanted those 3's to go in, but that doesn't mean they weren't bad shots. Great game.

I hope though the league reviews and hands out flopping warnings or fines to a couple of Celtics, there were some obvious acting jobs (like the Prigs charge... c'mon).

I am proud that none of the Knicks flop, it is embarrassing to win that way.
    I dunno about savvy. Garnett crosses the line a lot with many players throughout his career. Some of the things he says on the court are not normal basketball trash, he takes it to a very demonic level. Even the master of trash talk- Rasheed- doesn't involve family members in his trash talking.

Add to that he has to be one of the dirtiest players in the league and I dunno how he can be classified as a "savvy" player. Maybe the dirtiest player who never gets called on his BS, sure he gets that title. I've never seen a player execute so many illegal screens and someone who constantly is looking to make contact with a player when just walking up the court.

He's a scumbag and I hope we wreck that team from this point on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post
    This is nothing. Carmelo and Garnett are both punks. Carmelo knew the cameras were on him and there would be eyewitnesses so he started walking to the Celtics locker room to cause a scene. He knew he was not going to get back there and security would "hold him back" as he was probably trying to look like a tough guy screaming profanities and acting like a drama queen. These punks are faker than staged wrestling matches. "Hey, let's look like thug tough guys on camera where we know they'll stop us from really throwing down." "I'm an NBA player with millions of dollars, live in a gated community, and eat at restaurants that REAL thugs could only even dream of eating in, however i'm tatted up and don't wanna look like a sellout to the "hood" so i'll cause a little skirmish on national tv because i'm just Keeping it Real." Neither of these two punks, especially Carmelo would have a legitimate beef, call each other up and say hey, meet me on the corner of ***** Ave. and show up to scrap with no cameras, security or people from their "camp".

It humors me to see some of these fake wanna be hard clowns in the NBA. Even Lebron and DWade pulls this foolishness from time to time. Only they do it to other "fake guys" as well so both of them can feel tough without really having to get embarrassed. None of them will pull this crap on Stephen Jackson, Artest or if Latrell Sprewell was still in the league. Those guys don't care and would crack someones skull on national tv because they have other "issues" going on inside and they don't have to "act" like tough guys. Guys with real anger issues and certified nuts aren't gonna "act" when their fuse goes. When those guys lose it, money, fame, family, police, jail time, and national viewers are the last things on their minds. They would have no problem beating in your face on camera as if you were on the corner block. There are other guys like that more quietly scattered in the NBA as well. Those are guys you rarely see get egged on by these "fake tough guys".
    Nice rant bro.

Nobody cares.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    LOL D-Leethal..get him! I'm in an angry mood today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Nice rant bro.

Nobody cares.
    I swear.... Do fans realize s absolutely nothing compared to the 90s? Lol smfh.

vCash
    I think people are overstating how much we went out of control and all that. The old Knicks teams used to do the same thing. Our beloved 90s Knicks got into an all out brawl in a huge playoff series.

I am happy Melo shows that type of emotion. He really cares out there and hates the Celtics. I wish he played smarter when tested but he'll learn from it.

I was dissapointed that Tyson and Kidd never pulled him aside though.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast