Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    I would not say that, and neither would any objective viewer.

Irrelevant. I'm talking about the inconsistent penalty for getting your *** kicked. UGA deservedly fell 9 spots after losing to SC on the road. ND fell only 3 spots after getting embarrassed by Bama on a neutral field.
    the lsot to the number 2 team in the coutnry after a 6 week lay off. i'm not syaing they lost becuas eof the 6 week lay off at all, but if you are saying there is no way at all that effected ND, you are crazy. Bama dominated them, but that doesn't explaint hing like the whiffing on tackels (not broken tackles, completely missing them). there's no iossue at all with how ND fell
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    I don't understand how you can rank Oregon #2, and not even mention Stanford in the top 5. I think Stanford is the class of the PAC 12. They won the conference, and the Rose Bowl. They beat Oregon in the season, yet the Ducks get far too much respect..just my opinion, but I would rank Stanford above them in the final rankings.
    Stanford lost to Washington. That's a bad loss, and it's not like they crushed Oregon either. It was a close hard-fought game that came down to Overtime. I agree that Stanford is not getting enough respect, but Oregon deserves the number two ranking (even though it is kind of irrelevant).
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34
    Who cares? Once the season is over does it really matter who the first runner up is?
    CFB is a year round battle for positioning. It all carries over to the following season and affects next year's rankings just like coaching changes and who turns pro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    It's just a matter of coincidence where they fall, I guess. Because of parity in CFB, this argument can go on and on. Florida destroyed USuC, so Florida should be higher, but USuC destroyed UGAy, so USuC should be higher, but then UGAy beat Florida, so then what can you do?
    this about sums it up...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Stanford lost to Washington. That's a bad loss, and it's not like they crushed Oregon either. It was a close hard-fought game that came down to Overtime. I agree that Stanford is not getting enough respect, but Oregon deserves the number two ranking (even though it is kind of irrelevant).
    You know what...I completely forgot about the loss to Washington. That clears it up a bit more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    it's funny that UF can beat south carolina by 33 points and finish with the same record, yet still come in one spot behind them in the rankings...
    The USA Today poll had FSU ahead of Florida. That's the most indefensible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    The USA Today poll had FSU ahead of Florida. That's the most indefensible.
    yeah, that's pretty funny. I mean, Florida pretty obviously was supremely unmotivated for the Sugar Bowl. National Championship let down?

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    yeah, that's pretty funny. I mean, Florida pretty obviously was supremely unmotivated for the Sugar Bowl. National Championship let down?
    Let's not gloss over the fact that Louisville outplayed Florida in nearly every facet of the game as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    cant wait till the playoff system.

vCash
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12