Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    DENG and BOOZER.

WHeres the dotted line?

Nash, KObe, Deng, Boozer, PAu ( gets to play his position) and then there comes artest.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shep33
    Why would the Lakers do that. Lol
    Because if D'antoni stays, D12 will never flourish. Boozer has a far better post game than Howard and provides some girth and toughness down low. Boozer doesn't defend but he fits better in the current system with his pick and pop capability.

Deng gives us some of the athleticism we sorely miss on the perimeter. OKC, Miami, NY, Clippers, and Memphis are too young and quick for the current Lakers' roster to contend with. Deng changes that dynamic immediately. He also has the type of mindset to coexist with Kobe, who will always dominate the ball regardless of how the team is structured.

D12 is a turnover machine. We all know his freethrows suck. Even if he regains his health, he is very limited with his back to the basket. He has no go to post move what so ever. I personally just don't like his offensive game AT ALL.

Like previously mentioned , that trade ,as unlikely as it may be,would make both teams better.
    Last edited by EXTRAWON; 01-08-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    or maybe Noah and hamilton for dwight? would be a good deal for La. I just dont think dwight and pau can coexist together. in the other hand
    Noah and Pau would be great together
    rose for dwight.. Lakers get there star player

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Dwight for lebron...im ok with that.

vCash
    DENG and BOOZER.

WHeres the dotted line?

Nash, KObe, Deng, Boozer, PAu ( gets to play his position) and then there comes artest.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=792955
    Also, it would reinvigorate Pau's game. He's a perfect Center for D'Antoni ball. Power forward? Not so much. A Big rotation of J hill , Gasol,Booz, is nice. It would also free up some minutes for Jamison to play the"stretch 4".
    Last edited by EXTRAWON; 01-08-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    This is a different team, gm, player, situation. The Lakers greatest franchise in sports.

Mitch Kupchack resume got a prime Pau for Kwame Brown, Critteton, Aaron Mackie, rights to Marc Gasol(unproven). Cp3 for Pau and Odom(wasn't his fault it got vetoed).

Dwight has a 2nd chance to become thee franchise player after Kobe retires(Lebron is a perfect example why not to leave and our F.O. is all about championships).

The situation here is that these are growing pains this isn't nba2k13, these players are familiarizing with each other where their favorite spots are on the offensive floor, trying to learn a new system, and have pressure of the history of the Laker franchise setting the standard. That's alot on their plate, remember that they are humans and not robots and there is more than one person involved to make this thing work.
    That's called being naive if you think Dwight cares about all that. His first choice was Brooklyn. So much for the whole great sports franchise debate
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    only way you trade Dwight is if another star caliber player is what you are getting in return. So unless Dwight is getting traded for Rose, Durant, Lebron or Melo... sorry but we'll pass.

vCash
    Pau for Deng and Boozer? That's a consideration...

vCash
    ^^^^ agreed, you do not trade dwight howard for deng and boozer... i cant believe the lakers would even consider trading dwight, they are ****ing idiots, dantonis system is a joke, notice how it never got him anywhere in phx? they were getting beat by teams with big men, spurs mainly, they made a dumb decision with dantoni over phil, if they trade dwight its to cover there own *****

vCash
    if they trade dwight it better be for something good, josh smith and al horford? kevin love and derrick williams? ( yes i know love is hurt), not that lac would do it but griffin and bledsoe? we are the lakers we do not trade our stars for bench players we do things the other way around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Nash has been a let down in that dept. He was more comfortable as a leader in Phoenix
    Yeah, but he's missed a lot of game time too. I'm hoping he takes charge more now with the bigs gone. He showed some signs of being more aggressive in the Denver game too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    or maybe Noah and hamilton for dwight? would be a good deal for La. I just dont think dwight and pau can coexist together. in the other hand
    Noah and Pau would be great together
    Here you go Chicago fan:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

You get your Rose/Howard team but have to give up Deng, Bellenelli, and Noah.

Lakers get: Wesley Matthews and Noah

vCash
    DENG and BOOZER.

WHeres the dotted line?

Deng and Boozer don't fit well together. Same thing as now except Dwight plays better D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? Yeah let's give up the best center in the league for a broken down old guy with a mask and an ugly, but kinda decent, center.

No sense was made by either of your trade ideas. Go back to the Bulls forum.
    Noah is awesome. He is the type of player that wins titles. But the rest is dumb...yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EXTRAWON View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shep33
    Why would the Lakers do that. Lol
    Because if D'antoni stays, D12 will never flourish. Boozer has a far better post game than Howard and provides some girth and toughness down low. Boozer doesn't defend but he fits better in the current system with his pick and pop capability.

Deng gives us some of the athleticism we sorely miss on the perimeter. OKC, Miami, NY, Clippers, and Memphis are too young and quick for the current Lakers' roster to contend with. Deng changes that dynamic immediately. He also has the type of mindset to coexist with Kobe, who will always dominate the ball regardless of how the team is structured.

D12 is a turnover machine. We all know his freethrows suck. Even if he regains his health, he is very limited with his back to the basket. He has no go to post move what so ever. I personally just don't like his offensive game AT ALL.

Like previously mentioned , that trade ,as unlikely as it may be,would make both teams better.
    If Boozer is playing pick and roll then Gasol is still the spread 4. Same thing.

vCash
    My only concern is will he ever be the man he once was, he hasnt looked like himself all season is it because he isnt 100% yet? or is it the system? or is it the chemsitry? I still think Dwight is a dominate force once healthy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast