Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    It's either Dwight or Dantoni...

If we stick with Dantoni then we need to consider flipping Dwight for a bunch of guys that fit his system

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    It's either Dwight or Dantoni...

If we stick with Dantoni then we need to consider flipping Dwight for a bunch of guys that fit his system
    Wow...for the first time...in either the Laker or Dodger forum...I actually agree with you.

I guess I am in the smallish crowd of believers that you can, and the Lakers will, fire TWO coaches in one season...if the Lakers continue to flail away and lose again and again to mediocre and outright bad teams. It is the coach's job to orchestrate a winning team...and with this roster, it is MdA that has to accommodate the talent, not the other way around. Teams don't fire players, it is the coach that is first to go.

Sheesh...it is absurd to think that MdA's small ball system is on the same level as PJax's triangle system. It is NOT the same (11 titles to prove it so) and bottom line, the Lakers are not like the other NBA teams...too much talent, too much salary, too high of expectations to give MdA a free pass for losing this season...simply because he didn't have a preseason.

At this stage, d'Antoni is nothing special or sacred as a coach...he will go before Dwight is traded or allowed to walk.

vCash
    I don't think D'antoni will get fired during this season. If he doesn't make the playoffs, book it, he's gone.

vCash
    Boozer and himlton for dwight. Lakers get there star player boozer and return. And a nice role player in hamilton. this trade works for both teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    Boozer and himlton for dwight. Lakers get there star player boozer and return. And a nice role player in hamilton. this trade works for both teams.
    Bahahahaha

vCash
    I think Lakers should move Dwight. I just dont see him resigning. So if you can get some good pieces for him you take them. Unless you just wanna free up cap space with him leaving.

vCash
    or maybe Noah and hamilton for dwight? would be a good deal for La. I just dont think dwight and pau can coexist together. in the other hand
    Noah and Pau would be great together

vCash

Here we go: Analyst says...

^^haha

I doubt the lakers go and try to trade Dwight.. Right now pau is on the chopping block, not Dwight.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    You dont trade the best big man in the world. You surround him with players and the right coach for him to dominate the paint.

vCash
    or maybe Noah and hamilton for dwight? would be a good deal for La. I just dont think dwight and pau can coexist together. in the other hand
    Noah and Hamilton..

vCash
    DENG and BOOZER.

WHeres the dotted line?

Nash, KObe, Deng, Boozer, PAu ( gets to play his position) and then there comes artest.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lpdunks8 View Post
    .... the Lakers need to start shopping Howard.

Tim Legler said on NBA tonight that the dynamic between the fun loving Howard and the fierce competitor Bryant will not work. It's still a sellers market for Howard, and they can get a great return.

Cue up many of these analysts saying the same stuff.

Interesting times ahead.
    This season's experiment has gone so horribly bad that I'm for this. They don't need to move away from their 2014 plan. They need to stick to it with more gusto. Trading Howard can get you back your future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Even if he walks it's not such a disaster, we can rebuild pretty quickly in 2014.
    Most of the discussed Gasol trades would cut into that ability sharply.

vCash
    Several media people have already said the Kobe Dwight feud is nothing but talk. They're fine.

Kobe is gonna push that kid to be one of the best C's all time. He actually likes Dwight, unlike Shaq who always had his own agenda.

vCash
    Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? Yeah let's give up the best center in the league for a broken down old guy with a mask and an ugly, but kinda decent, center.

No sense was made by either of your trade ideas. Go back to the Bulls forum.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast