Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    ^^^^ agreed, you do not trade dwight howard for deng and boozer... i cant believe the lakers would even consider trading dwight, they are ****ing idiots, dantonis system is a joke, notice how it never got him anywhere in phx? they were getting beat by teams with big men, spurs mainly, they made a dumb decision with dantoni over phil, if they trade dwight its to cover there own *****
    We will see in a month. but if you guys continue to struggle, which im certain you will. You have to consider moving dwight. Something like deng and Noah for Dwight and metta, could work for both teams. i doubt LA turns that deal down and risk losing howard for nothing. You guys actually become the favorites in the west with this trade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    if they trade dwight it better be for something good, josh smith and al horford? kevin love and derrick williams? ( yes i know love is hurt), not that lac would do it but griffin and bledsoe? we are the lakers we do not trade our stars for bench players we do things the other way around
    since when is deng noah or boozer a bum? Deng was an allstar last year has jsmith ever been 1?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Dwight doesn't care. Even if there isn't a feud, he's too carefree to be on the same page as kobe. And kobe isn't a good enough leader to make him buy in
    How can you say Dwight doesn't care when you don't persoaly know him? Kobe is on his way out and we need a star player behind him

vCash
    Knicks are considering getting K-mart.

vCash
    I would not move Howard for anyone he can be a man and stay or he can be a ***** and be hated forever and leave idgaf ..... But I believe Howard will stay depending on what ball hog Bryant does .... And says

vCash
    I know we are all frustrated but wow! LOL to all of you who want Dwight traded. Aren't you the same ones who spent sleepless nights on PSD tying to see if we get him? Now you don't want him? Wow! Hard to please laker land. Dwight, Gasol are not the problem. The problem is the system they are playing in. MDA is clearly the problem and should be gone before Dwight or even Gasol! He knows damn well this team can't play running game like he wants. Get rid of him and hire a coach that fits our talent better!!!

vCash
    Dwight, Metta for Love,Shved, AK and Pek then trade Gasol for Smith and Korver

Nash/Shved
    Kobe/Meeks
    AK/Korver
    Love/Jamison
    Pek/Hill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Citanoxeno View Post
    How can you say Dwight doesn't care when you don't persoaly know him? Kobe is on his way out and we need a star player behind him
    Thanks for trolling me on every thread bud. Shows how much you care
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Howard came to stay!Do not dream stealing him from us@%&#

vCash
    The Lakers need to face the fact that they do not need to have the most dominant cener in the league to be successful.

I have been very critical of Kobe in the past. But to tell you the truth, I think he's only getting better. Playing with Howard will only create a lock on cap space, which will centralize all of their talent on those two and maybe a third star.

They need to spread it out. They have a good playmaker now in Nash. They should trade Howard now while they can get a superstar forward and a decent center who can make his free throws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    since when is deng noah or boozer a bum? Deng was an allstar last year has jsmith ever been 1?
    And you are dreaming!0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234